The cold season requires the owners of garages and economic buildings actions to heat them. If there are centralized heating in apartments, and in private houses - an autonomous contour, solid fuel boilers and stoves often use. Now Bubzhuyka Bunch spread, because it can be built with your own hands. Any master will make heating boiler for a couple of days.
Long burning boiler principle
Before overviewing the unit, you need to understand the principle of its work. The bunch stove works on solid fuel - firewood. Before starting it, you need to prepare wood. In the boiler, it warms up to 250 degrees Celsius using the ignition paper.
When charging, the tree decomposes into simple chemicals: gases and pairs. When a temperature is reached at 300o Celsius, gaseous components are flammable, accelerating the thermal reaction.
Bunch - Long burning furnace and belongs to pyrolysis aggregates. Unlike other types of boilers, the firewood is underway in this design. Heating occurs by air, which rises from the bottom and circulates throughout the tank. Throughout the cylinder are small gaps that do not give fuel to burn at the same time. Due to this, there is a long burning.
To protect against fire, as well as that it does not diverge throughout the tank, a protective screen is provided on the focus. A valve is used to regulate the temperature. When the air supply is disconnected, as the combustion process.
Construction of the Boiler "Bunch"
- The main part of the furnace is the case. Most often has the form of a cylinder and can be made of gas cylinders, fire extinguishers, pipes of the pipe. It is important that the walls are thick, did not roasted from the heat. If a pipe is taken as the basis, it is required to welcome the bottom.
- To remove the combustion products, it is necessary to make chimney. A pipe with a diameter of 11 to 15 centimeters is suitable. There will also be part of the water in working out and therefore it is better to use stainless steel.
- Suppressor. Metal circle, with woven ribs, clinging to the tap pipe. Ribs are needed in order to create an extra airbag between the suppressor and fuel, it increases the duration of burning.
- Latch. Mobile element regulating the amount of air supplied.
- Cover with air holes. It is necessary for the formation of a secondary COP in which gases come.
Since the bunching oven of long burning does not have a high efficiency, it is well suited for the premises of a small area. It is safe, there is no like an explosion and fire, which makes it comfortable for garages and economic blocks.
Advantages and disadvantages
- Pyrolysis oven - universal equipment that has significant advantages. Before making them, you must consider.
- Consumption. Low fuel consumption is characteristic of long burning stoves. On one download may operate more than 12 hours. It is convenient for dried, greenhouses, garages and sheds.
- Production. The production scheme is simple, does not require work skills with special equipment.
- Unpretentious. It is possible to lay relatively wet launches, but the water content in them must be no more than 20%. Wood waste, pallets, paper are suitable.
- High operating temperature. Warming occurs at a temperature of more than 500-1 Celsius. Such productivity allows you to quickly warm raw rooms.
- Ecology. In the waste smoke there are practically no harmful impurities that cause damage.
- Safety. The equipment is completely fireproof. There is no likelihood of an explosion, the sudden spread of fire.
- Autonomy. The peculiarity of the bobfony, the ovens of long burning, is that it does not require constant surveillance of fuel. One thing is enough once a few hours and it will burn all the time on their own. The closed case will not allow the flame to be blown.
- Minimum service. When combustion, there is little soot on the walls and chimney. It will not be necessary to constantly serve the boiler and clean it.
- Durability. Due to simplicity, physically nothing can break. That is why it can serve for ten years.
But for simplicity you need to pay, as it has a number of essential flaws. In many ways, they are associated with the structure of Boquofoni.
- Efficiency. The bunch of bunching do it yourself will not give high performance. It is designed to fit a relatively small area. The unit of the unit is unevenly heated, which contributes to a decrease in temperature.
- Disadvantage of service. Despite the small formation of the soot, it is uncomfortable to clean it. It is formed in the upper sections of the cylinder.
- Unattractiveness. A mediocre appearance is associated with the overall extension of production. Using the primary materials are difficult to achieve aesthetic harmony.
What can make a bunch boiler
Half of the whole design is a boiler that can be made of any material suitable forms and characteristics. These can be the following items.
- The bunch of bunch from gas cylinders with their own hands. Welding cylinders - the best base for the boiler. It is enough to fit it in size and can already be used. Since the gas is under pressure, it is constrained by the thick walls of the metal, which in the stove will prevent exercise.
- Old fire extinguisher. Large volume industrial fire extinguishers are convenient for the manufacture of boilers. Despite the fact that their diameter is less, they are able to withstand the thermal loads.
- Metal barrel. Manufacturing instructions are similar to previous options. To prepare you need to cut up and use it as an air vent.
- Trumpet. A wide sewer tube with wide walls is suitable for the boiler. But this requires independently cut two circles from sheet steel and welcome as the bottom and cover.
- Homemade steel sheet housing. The boiler can be independently made from the steel sheet, turning it into the cylinder and weld.
The most common materials are exhaust gas cylinders and fire extinguishers. They are inexpensive and require minimum labor.
One of the simplest structures from the barrel
One of the most simple builds of the assembly is made of tin barrels. It has thin walls, which helps reduce efficiency and low heat transfer. The plus method is a large loading volume and on one bookmark it can work for more than twelve hours. Barrels standardized size. In the case of roasting the walls, it will be easy to replace with a new one.
- It is necessary to remove the welded seam that crept the lid. It is best to make a corner machine to prevent the formation of burrs. So that the seam was perfectly smooth, you can use a diamond spraying disc.
- The edges of the barrels are boosted by a coloric or hammer. On the lid, on the contrary - are unrolled. As a result, the lid must sit on a barrel tight.
- The center drills a hole designed to install the chimney.
- For the distributor, a lid from a similar barrel will be required. In its absence, you can make a detail of sheet steel.
- Air lines are welded to the lower part. They can be made of segments of the P-shaped profile or channel. It is necessary to improve the performance of the stove. If you need a low efficiency for a small room - this can not be done.
- On top of the hot air pipe, the valve on the axis is attached. To increase the usability - it is better to provide a method for fastening the "lamb".
- The housing is made for the smoke pipe. It is important that the seam is hermetic.
For additional convenience, you can set a screen from a solid metal sheet.
Cylinders and pipes
The ovens of a bunch of a gas cylinder with their own hands are relevant. The principle of manufacture of cylinder and pipes is similar. The main difference is that the pipe will be necessary to prepare. Two circles in diameter and reveal the bottom of the steel sheet began.
- You need to cut several steel discs on the diameter of the cylinder. In each and they need to cut a small segment so that it turned out more than the semicircle.
- They are installed inside with welding. It is important to boil them so that they are located mirroring each other. It turns out a multistage system for lifting air.
- At the ground floor level, you need to make several holes in the wall with a diameter of 5 millimeters.
- The end of the channel is connected to the output output.
- In the middle of the wall, the door is made under the furnace of the rectangular shape.
- Below the door is mounted with a grate grid.
Making an oven yourself
The bunch of the gas cylinder bunch is made simply, but require preliminary training. You need to prepare tools and room, study the drawings, pour the foundation. If necessary, additionally pave the gasket.
Parameters and dimensions
Important is the ratio of width and height. The optimal ratio is 3 to 1. It is important that the width is at least 30 centimeters, since the air will leave too quickly, not oxidizing fuel.
In addition, rely the following parameters:
- Wall thickness. Optimally 4-5 millimeter. Thin walls roast and require an accelerated replacement.
- Clearance between discs and cylindrome. The calculation of this indicator is determined by the formula (0.05 x width). Making a bunch of bunch from gas cylinders with their own hands with a diameter of 30 centimeters, we get a gap of 1.5 millimeters.
- Disk thickness. Piston to have a different thickness, depending on its width. His calculation takes place on the table
|30 cm||10 mm|
|40 cm||8 mm|
|60 cm||6 mm|
|80 cm||4 mm|
Developing a drawing with dimensions, you can make a heater for specific materials and room.
Required materials and tools for work
It is impossible to make a bunch without a welding machine. Therefore, the room should have good ventilation. In the warm season it is possible to build it on the street. Take care of uninterrupted electricity. During operation, volumetric items will be used - there is a lot of free space.
Making bunching bunch of gas cylinders with their own hands, you need to take care of the boiler in advance. A gallon is suitable for 200 liters. It is necessary that there are no traces of corrosion. For convenience, it is advisable to make support legs and handles for transfer.
- steel sheet for piston;
- Pipe for aircraft and chimney from stainless steel;
- Mix for foundation.
We need from the tools:
- Angle grinder.
All work on the manufacture of foundation is divided into three stages:
- The pit is prepared. It is required to dig a small kitty square shape. Depth should be 20-30 centimes.
- Fill. Crushed stone falls asleep in the pit. Concrete covered on top.
- After drying the concrete, a pedestal of bricks is built on top (to increase stability).
Installation and assembly of construction. Installation of chimney
Making a bunch of bunch of gas cylinders with their own hands, first turns the cap. In the upper part of the vessel makes a cut. After that, you can proceed to the manufacture of piston.
- First of all, the wheel of the steel sheet is cut. Its diameter should be 4-5 millimeters less than the width of the cylinder so that the formed gases could calmly go out. In the middle we make a hole for the aircraft pipe.
- Weld a circle and pipe.
- On the bottom of the disk we weld the guides from the channel from a chapellery as in the photo.
To ensure high-quality removal of smoke, chimney is produced from two kalen. They are welded with each other at an angle of 90 degrees.
To make a stove with a water circuit, a pipe from the water supply system is laid around the chimney.
Below is a diagram of the installation of an aqueous shirt.
How to ignite "Bunch"
Remove the cap and piston to have access to the bottom. Inside the firewood is horizontal. This is important, since the vertical position will lead to a fire.
Top of the wood sawdust (small branches) and put the rag, soaked with liquid for ignition. We cover the piston and throw a burning paper or a tank into the pipe. Twenty minutes when the firewood spars well, it is required to close the valve. After that, the drainage and distribution of heat begins. Until the full burnout of fuel, it is undesirable to open the valve, as this will lead to a sharp drop in temperature.
Video Mix Bubafoni:
In this article, I will tell about the heating furnace of the long burning of the bunch, its advantages and ease of use. Especially this material will be interesting to those who want to make the oven for heating their garage, workshop, utility and economic buildings or other premises. After all, it is not very difficult to make an aggregate of such a plan and can make anyone.
Principle of operation of the bunching furnace
Heating in the personal farm require not only residential premises.
Many owners cannot imagine a single day in order not to work, for example, in a workshop or garage, and in winter without local heating in these buildings will be very uncomfortable.
Heating can also be needed in the household economy - greenhouses, indoors for pets and birds.
In such buildings, the heating contour from the house is extremely difficult and ruinous.
It is better to provide for the installation of the stoves, which can be used as it should be solid fuel - firewood, sawdust, coal, etc. Options for such heating devices - quite a few, and many of them are different and economy, and ease of use.
The stoves can be purchased in stores, but a good owner can always make it and independently. One of these common crafts is a bunch of bunch with your own hands.
Long burning furnaces are becoming increasingly popular. Who do not want to spend less fuel and time on heating.
Especially since it is not at all necessary to buy expensive boilers. There are very interesting ovens of long burning, which can be easily made with your own hands. For example, a very interesting and original design of such a furnace - bunch.
The design of this miracle stove is such that the movable piston relies on the firewood coated at the bottom.
He divides the combustion chamber into two parts: downstairs are burning under it, and the pyrolysis gases are burned on top. It turns out that the firewood is lit without bottom-up, as usual, and from above-down.
The process is much slower at the same time, and the fuel is burning almost without a residue.
Oxygen for burning firewood is served through a pipe that serves as a rod for the piston.
In the upper part of the furnace, where pyrolysis gases are burning, oxygen enters through the holes in the lid (where the pipe from the piston is inserted, and where the cover is combined with the body) because it is not necessary to take care of tightness. It is even harmful - the stove with a lack of oxygen "chips".
Due to this separation of cameras, fuel is completely roasted.
The combustion intensity is adjustable through the pipe to which the piston ring is welded.
For convenience, a small pin is welded to the pipe to which a metal disk is moving, the diameter of which is a bit more of this pipe. Some simply overlap or limit air intake by any subject, adjusting this gap.
The combustion time of one bookmark depends more from the volume of the furnace: the greater the firebox, the more firewood, the longer the fuel is on. On average, one layout of firewood in a bunch from the gas cylinder is lit up 4-6 hours (it depends on firewood and other "added" fuel).
Benefits and disadvantages
A simple stove combines many important advantages in themselves, among which you need to note the following points:
- Limit simplicity of design. Almost anyone can cope with the bubfony assembly.
- Efficiency. Depending on the volume of the fuel and quality of raw materials, the bunch can work on one load up to several days.
- Unpretentiousness in care and handling. After the ignition of the fuel, the bubonchi can be left for a long time without supervision and go on their affairs (but better, after all, periodically check the state of the unit), and the entire surge care is reduced to the periodic clelic and chimney.
- For the assembly of bubfoni, no expensive and hard-to-reach materials are not needed. There will be enough tank, covers, several pipes and various simple metal products.
- The oven perfectly copes with its main task even in very strong frosts.
- Bunch can be used to heat a residential house, greenhouses, a garage, a cottage house and other objects.
- The unit is characterized by a high fire safety indicator - there are no holes in its design to exit an open flame.
Despite the obvious advantages, this stove has and disadvantages:
A small "action radius" with a large heat transfer. Near the stove heat, even hot. A little further go away - cold.
But this problem is solved. To improve the situation, come in two ways: It is suitable forced convection (air shift) with a fan or a water shirt make, and the heated water is allowed through the pipe heating.
If everything is simple with the fan, then the water jacket can be made in two ways: around the case or remove heat from the chimney pipe.
It is easier to implement a shirt on chimney. This option has another plus: for heating, it is used then and heat from the furnace housing, as well as that which used to go outside the chimney. Now it also heats your room.
In addition, when installing a water shirt on a pipe, at the exit smoke will not be so hot and you can not bother with insulation of the wall around the pipe.
Another important drawback is not the most attractive appearance.
If the bunch is used in the technical room - in the garage, greenhouse, at the cottage, then nothing to worry about. As it is, it is.
Well, if you want to wash the house with it, you will have to hide it somewhere in the boiler room, basement, in the extension.
You can still put it up. For example, put the brick. By this, by the way, you will increase the comfort of staying next to the stove: the brick will spread most of the hard radiation, soften it, and it will become a kind of heat battery: the brick will heat up, and then when the furnace goes out, it will be gradually cooling, to give the hot heat.
Bunch bunch do it yourself
The main elements of the furnace:
- The fuel tank (the fuel is directly loaded into it, its combustion occurs);
- The heat-taking heat pipeline (with the help of a clamp and the heat insulating material is connected to the main pipeline of the heating system);
- Clamping circle with cargo and supply pipeline;
- Furnace cover.
The stove of this type is simple in execution, any owner can easily make it.
To make a bunch of bubonphy at home, you will need such materials:
- 2 steel pipes;
- barrel, with a capacity of about 200 l.;
In the manufacturing process, such tools will be required:
- Hoven for metal;
- a hammer;
- welding machine.
Stove assembly stages:
- The top of the barrel is neatly cut off.
- In the center of the resulting circle, a hole for the pipe is cut, a diameter of 10 cm.
- The pipe is welded to the resulting hole.
- The cross will be welded to one side of the circle, the cross will be welded 4 pieces of channel for weighting and strength. This clamping circle is needed to press the fuel and provide a filling chamber with oxygen, thereby maintaining long burning.
- At the bottom of the barrel, you need to make doors for laying fuel- with the help of a grinder cutting a rectangular hole. Tolstically welded curtains are welded to the resulting piece of metal.
- In the same way, the smaller doors are made slightly below, which are needed to rake ash.
The chimney is necessary for any furnace installed in the room, because through it, combustion products will be output. Also, thanks to the chimney, the necessary thrust is created.
To ensure the proper functioning of the design, you must prepare two cuts of the pipe, the diameter of which is 200-250 mm.
The first of them is made about 400 mm long, is inserted horizontally into the upper part of the case, after which it is brewed. The second segment is the main chimney connected to the previous angle of 90 degrees.
- Reflector is usually installed near the stove. First, he will lock the room from the fire, as the furnace is very heated. Secondly, it helps heat better and even spread indoors. For the manufacture of the reflector, you need to use heat-resistant materials.
- The bunch of bunch should be installed on the foundation. In the process of work, its lower part is quite strong enough. Therefore, it will necessarily need a foundation. By this, you will protect the room from fire. The fence should be performed thoroughly, use refractory brick for masonry.
- Do the hole in the ground with dimensions of 100x100 cm and a depth of 20 cm.
- Fall off the crushed stone or the battle of unnecessary bricks. Slide with a liquid solution and let dry.
- After drying, lay out two rows of refractory bricks.
- When laying, use the construction level, follow the parallelism of the plane made.
Making a stove from a cylinder, pipes or sheet steel
You can also make the stove from the empty gas cylinder, a wide tube or a piece of sheet steel.
In the first embodiment, as in the barrel, the upper part is simply cut, which is then used as a pressure circle.
In the second, two circles, the same diameter, like the pipe, are cut out of the sheet.
Then one of them is welded to the pipe as a bottom, and from the second, the cover for pressing fuel is made.
In the third, the cylinder is collapsed from the wide sheet, the seam is brewed. Then, as in the second method, two circles are cut - bottom and lid.
The easiest option to create a furnace at home is to use thick-walled pipes, barrels or an industrial gas cylinder.
But it is important here it is important to understand that in the burning zone there will be very high temperatures that require the thickness of the walls of the billet at least 4-5 mm. It is also important to be able to work with the "grinder" and a welding machine, since it will have to cook a lot.
When selecting a material for the housing of the furnace, it is also important to correctly select the diameter of the workpiece. The optimal option is ranging from 300 to 800 mm.
In this case, it should be remembered that the height of the body must be strictly proportional to the diameter in the ratio of from 3: 1 to 5: 1.
Based on the conditions in which the furnace will be used, you will not be difficult to choose the most optimal diameter.
Let's say the product from the gas cylinder completely will warm the workshop or garage. And if you adapt the water circuit to it, then cope with the heating of a small house.
The next thing we need is a metal sheet for cargo and cutting pipe for an air duct. The pipe is needed by a diameter of approximately half of the chimney section, which is calculated by a specific formula, and for an option with a gas cylinder should be at least 110 mm, and the optimal version is 150 (prepare the required amount of such a pipe for its device).
Thus, our air duct must have an inner diameter from 60 to 80 mm. The length of the pipe cut under the air duct must be greater than the height of the upper point of the cylinder by 300 mm.
With the metal under the press, everything is simple: enough sheet with a thickness of 2.5 mm, and we will grow it with four slices of chapellery, angle or the same sheet metal.
If you all prepared it - you can begin the construction of this heating device.
If some non-standard container is used for the manufacture of the furnace, and the found drawing is designed for a gas cylinder or a 200 liter of a barrel, then it is better to calculate at least the main parameters so that the furnace worked with maximum return.
Dimensions of the stove.
The optimal diameter of the container is 30-80 cm. The ratio of its diameter to height is in the range from 1: 3 to 1: 5. With a violation of this proportion in a smaller direction, the air will not flow into the burning area, and just get into the chimney.
In the case when the indicator is overestimated, burning in the center of the bookmark will be observed and not occurring near the walls. As a result, a clamping circle will be jamming because of its drawdown, and the burning will cease to be supported.
The thickness of the walls of the cylinder.
Especially large weight has this parameter when the water circuit device has. It is impossible to allow the minimum value to be less than 4 mm.
If the furnace is used only for heating one room of the type of garage, basement or greenhouse, it is allowed to operate a container with the walls of a smaller thickness (from 2.5 mm), but the power loss is inevitable.
Not only the diameter of the pancake, but also the thickness of the metal is important. The optimal gap between it and walls is 5% of the diameter. The thickness of the circle and its diameter are in inversely proportional dependence.
If this node is heavy, it will love and extinguish the fire, and too light will not provide sufficient clamping.
The cross-sectional area of the exit chimney nozzle.
Determine it by multiplying the energy estimates of the furnace in kW / h. on the coefficient of 1.75. In turn, the value of the energy estimation is obtained by multiplying the mass of the laying on the specific heat transfer of the fuel used. If the volume of the working part of the furnace is known, then it is multiplied by the specific mass and get a lot of bookmarks.
Parameters rod for air intake.
Its diameter is taken within 0.5-0.55 of the area of the section of the outlet.
Make a bunch of long burning bunch with your own hands is not the most difficult task. But in the manufacture of the design, it is necessary to remember the safety measures upon subsequent operation of the device.
For example, connecting the cover and boiler housing. It should be a dense junction without the slightest gap so that the combustion products do not penetrate the inside of the room. You can add a cover of the cover and pipe to feed the combustion zone with oxygen.
It seems to be a simple design and simple materials, but everything should be carried out at a high quality level.
And if you do not speak very well the skills of working with the welding machine, then you should not begin the construction of this furnace. Quality will be low, and security requirements will not be observed.
Operation of the bunching furnace
The main points that should be paid to the installation of the bubfoni stoves:
- If you plan to install the bunch of bunch on sawdust, in the room you should organize excellent ventilation. It must be remembered that the equipment cools very quickly. Accordingly, it is recommended to put the furnace with brick or to treat its surface with a clay solution;
- It is important to take into account the fact that the furnace is able to heat up to considerable temperatures. Therefore, it is important to carefully select a place where the bunch will be located;
- Chimney of such a design should be collapsible. This will simplify the cleansing of the part. If you do not pay attention to the moment, then the bowl of the bobfon is complicated, which can negatively affect the thrust.
Since this furnace refers to long burning designs, almost any solid fuel will suit it.
However, it is necessary to remember that the raw material affects the duration of the autonomous work of the boiler and its efficiency.
As fuel can be used:
- Coal. In this case, autonomous work is observed for 50-60 hours. This fuel has a significant drawback - the formation of a large amount of soot. Because of this, we will have to regularly clean the furnace and chimney.
- Sawdust are often used during the operation of the bubfoni. In this case, you need to add 25-30% percent of firewood and take care of the greater pull.
- The most optimal option for bubfoni is wood. In the process of their combustion, soot is practically no. Due to the long-term drain, a lot of gas is distinguished. The main thing is to ensure that the wood is dry.
The fuel fuel fastened the furnace is sufficient simply: it is necessary to splash into the air duct some fuel liquid, and then throw a match or burning paper there.
But in case of refueling with coal, this method will not give any result.
In such a situation, a slightly more complex technology is used:
- Coal is falling asleep prior to the start of the bootable loan, then on 2/3 of the height of the movement over the coal impose finely frozen wood wood.
- Wood fuel ignites and close the door.
- When the wood turns into flaming coals, you need to open the door and add coal, bringing it to the top of the bootable work. The damper in the air duct is completely open.
- After 30-60 minutes, when the furnace starts to crack (all this time it is necessary to observe it), the damper in the air duct must be transferred to the operating mode.
The heat unit needs elevated attention only in the first period after the start of operation. It is necessary to understand all the features of a particular oven.
- After starting, you need to burn several fuel bookmarks of different humidity to determine the time of complete combustion. But you can also get information about the quantity of its quantity at various combustion modes. It is better to make it better to make it elevated to facilitate its cleaning.
- In the room with the furnace there must be a fire extinguisher and a box with sand.
- It is necessary to regularly inspect the furnace to identify the rugs and leaks of combustion products.
Events for care for such a thermal unit are as follows:
- During the period of intensive operation, it is necessary to merge condensate from the collection weekly.
- Before starting the heating period, clean the chimney from soot.
- Do not use plywood, chipboard and other materials using synthetic binders as fuel.
What appeared earlier - the oven "Bunch" or solid fuel boilers such as the Lithuanian "raps", for sure. Another thing is important: both types use the principle of top burning, which is 8-10 hours on 1 firewood. If you need such a duration of work, try to make the bubonchi stove with your own hands from the girlfriend - the gas cylinder, the steel pipe, barrels. Description and drawing of the heating unit we will provide in this publication.
Upper burning furnace
The design of the heater of this type is very different from traditional wood bourgeokes. Vertical stove "Bunch" consists of the following elements (see the drawing):
- Cylindrical shape topwear with ash bar door and removable top lid;
- Disk load with air distributors, welded to the end of the air pipe;
- Switch connection nozzle.
Reference. The simplest version of "Bubafoni" is done at all without grate. But it is extremely uncomfortable to clean the furnace, you have to disconnect the chimney and turn the body.
The cylindrical shape of the walls of the combustion chamber is due to 3 reasons:
- From the point of view of aerodynamics, the round tube is always better profile. Lifting along the walls, burning products evenly heat the casing of the bourgearies.
- There are no angular welds - a weak place of any steel furnace or boiler.
- In the process of burning, the remains of fuel do not "hang" in the corners, which is observed even in some boilers of prolonged burning.
The top end of the air pipe is equipped with a damper for manual air supply control in the furnace. On the bottom to it, the cargo of the disk shape was attached (other popular names - damn, piston). Live or curved airflow distributors are welded to the disk. The pipe itself passes through the fifth lid with a minimal gap of 2-4 mm.
How the bunch of long burning "Bunch":
- Camera to the top filled with solid fuel - firewood, coal, sawdust. Fuel ignite directly from above, as shown in the photo. Then we insert the piston into the furnace, close the lid.
- Open the damper on the end of the air duct. When the stove turns, we cover the air supply by approximately half.
- The burning occurs in the upper zone of the fuel laying, under the pancake. It was there that under the influence of the natural thrust of the chimney flows the air from the pipe. Distributors contribute to the best thread scattering.
- Hot gases pass through the gap between the disk and the body, give heat walls of the chamber and rushed into the chimney.
- As wood burns, the cargo is lowered under its own weight, until it flips into the grille.
An important feature of "Bubafoni". Because fuel burning occurs from top to bottom, the burning zone is gradually shifted after the piston. The walls around the flaming layer of firewood are heated as much as possible (sometimes hot), the temperature of the rest of the housing is much lower.
Sizes and parameters of the heater
Since the maximum heating zone is relatively narrow and constantly shifted the book, calculate the real power of the bunching furnace "Bunch" is quite difficult. We propose not to spend time on calculations, it is better to use the data obtained from practical experience:
- For heating a garage or a small economic room with an area of up to 20 m², we make a bourgeitake of a 50-liter gas cylinder with a diameter of 300 mm;
- To drop the room 20 ... 30 squares, take the steel pipe Ø400 ... 500 mm or a round iron capacity of the same size;
- For heating, the greenhouse will need a furnace with a diameter of 50-60 cm (for example, from a 200-liter barrel).
Note. In the greenhouse of large size it is better to put 2 small bourgeities in opposite angles.
Now about the diameters of the duct and chimney. The above shows the drawing of "bubfoni" from the gas cylinder with pipe size: air - DN50 (internal passage 50 mm), smoke - DN100. If it is planned to produce a stove Ø400 ... 600 mm, increase the diameter of the air pipe to DN65 (Ø76 x 3.5 mm), the gas plant - DN150 (Ø159 x 4 mm).
The minimum width of the lumen between the edge of the disk cargo and the firebox wall should be 1 cm. The dimensions of the remaining parts indicate in the table:
It is not necessary to increase the diameter of the "bubfoni" over 60 cm, the unit will come out too bulky and uncomfortable in operation. Present an oven from a barrel of 600 mm with a piston of Ø580 mm and an air duct Ø76 - it turns out quite a heavy bandura that you have to lift my hands.
In the boilers of prolonged burning, the question is resolved differently. Instead of a hefty pancake, the part of the cross-shaped shape shown in the photo is used. True, another problem occurs - sometimes fuel "hangs", because the ends of the cargo do not get to the walls.
How to make a "bunch" from a cylinder
Most often, the ovens of the upper burning are made of old propane vessels with a wall thickness of 3 mm. But there is a problem: propane-buttane mixture is heavier than air and independently leave the reservoir does not want. That is, a small residue of a combustible gas remains in the cylinder, which can flare up with a metal cutting.
To avoid flash or explosion, the cylinder cover is cut down the following scheme:
- Place a metal vessel on the ground, open the valve, then turn it out by a gas key.
- Using the hose, fill the balloon with water to oust propane. Then score a wooden chop into the hole.
- Carefully cut off the lid along the weld with a grinder. When water flows from the slot, turn the tank and continue to work.
Council. On old cylinders come across the accurate valves that do not want to get out. In such situations, the brass crane is written by hand-hacksaw for metal (not a machine with a circle!), Then hesitated with a heavy hammer.
First, mark and cut down at the bottom of the vessel, open under the door of the ashtar, from above - chimney hole. The further procedure for the manufacture of the stove "Bunch" with their own hands looks like this:
- Make out of the reinforcement or corners of the treasures exactly for the inner size of the fuel. Install the grille inside the cylinder.
- Measuring the height from grate to the lid, determine the course of the piston. Cut the air pipe on this size plus the stock of 30 cm.
- Make a piston. Make a hole with a hole, weld the air duct and distributors from the steel strip 40 x 4 mm or angle of 45 x 45 mm. Install the damper on the end end.
- In the center of the removed covers, make a hole Ø60 mm under the air duct, which should be included with the minimum gap. For convenience to the lid, you can breed the handles, and for tightness - the steel strip around the case.
- Make the cooker door and its framing. Install the shut-off handle.
- Take the flue of the chimney. You can breed a straight piece of pipe or 90 ° taping up.
- Insert the load into the fuel tip, close the lid. "Bunch" is ready.
Connecting the furnace to the chimney is standard - connect the horizontal area and output outwards. Laying the pipeline directly through the roof, as is customary to do in the bath, extremely undesirable. With slow burning in the chimney "Bubafoni" condensate, and it is uncomfortable to clean the vertical pipe.
Making a stove with a water jacket
Turn the usual "bunch" into a solid fuel water boiler is a task for a professional welder. The boiler shirt must withstand the emergency pressure of the coolant - at least 2 bar, optimally - 3 bar. The jokes need to slaughter clearly and tightly.
The device of the stove "bunch" with a water jacket is shown in the drawing. Your goal is to wrap the furnace with a sheet metal 3 mm, leaving the opening of the water for the water with a width of at least 3 cm. To connect to the heating network, it is necessary to put 2 nozzles in the inner diameter of 40 or 50 mm.
Comment. It would seem that the simplest solution would be suggested - to wear a second pipe on a balloon, to quickly welcome the iron sheet. Why it is difficult to implement: first, it is difficult to find a thin-walled pipe Ø350 ... 400 mm, secondly, the boiler will be heavy, it will warm up for a long time.
The idea of forming a sheet metal cylinder is dropped immediately, the steel with a thickness of 3 mm without industrial rollers will not bend. We offer 4 options how to make a water shirt for Bubafoni:
- Use a thinner metal - 1.5 ... 2 mm, bending the cylinder manually. The process will accelerate if you warm the leaf with a gas torch or cutter. Such a large-pressure boiler will not stand, but to work with an open heating system is quite good.
- Take 2 sheet blanks, divide each of the 3 equal parts and bend over the lines, withsting angle of 60 °. We get 2 halves of the hexagon, which stick to the furnace and weld among themselves. The problem is to find the lathe listogib.
- Cut from metal 6 faces separately, then cook the jack at an angle of 60 °. The lack of a method is too many seams.
- Make a rectangular box. In this case, the volume of the boiler tank and the warm-up time will grow greatly.
The drawing of the water circuit shows the full height of the fuel. We recommend slightly shorten the shirt, to the level of grate. The ash camera is practically not heated, it is pointless to surround it with a coolant. Outside, a boiler is necessarily insulated by non-combustible material - basalt fiber.
Since the upper cover on the boiler "bubaticon" is absent, the piston is brewed inside the furnace forever. To load firewood should be provided with a side door, which "eating" part of the useful volume of combustion chamber. Look for details on the video:
Burzhuyki features - pros and cons
A good master will safely make a bunch "Bunch" in one day, it is a significant plus. Maximum that will have to buy - cylinder and pipes on scrap metal. Other advantages of burzhuyki:
- Duration of burning on 1 loading 6 ... 10 hours;
- omnivo - wood waste, garbage, sawdust, freshly branches are laid in the furnace;
- Easy repair, any boosal item easily changes.
Note. Garbage, small waste and coal is better to load the passage. To drown one sawdresses, you need to weld the metal heel from the bottom, otherwise the chips will block the path of the air. In a clean corner, the furnace works mediocrely, a compulsory prediment is required.
Cons "Bubafoni" are much more convenient:
- The stove is poorly adjustable. When working on high-quality dry firewood, the flap helps to choose the optimal mode. If you heat the garbage and raw wood, the air duct needs to be opened completely.
- Ovtility Bourgehogi - a stick about two ends. From the burning of poor-quality fuel chimney is clogged with soot literally per day.
- Without a good traction, the oven will get into the room. Hence the demand for the height of the chimney is at least 4 m, counting from grate, turns of the pipe 90 ° - no more than two.
- Throwing up the lamps "on the go" you can not, except to pour a handful of laying through the air canal. So learn to properly dispense the amount of fuel.
- Bourzuyka from the iron bar of 200 liters is very cumbersome and uncomfortable in terms of operation. The piston is too large and heavy, thin metal quickly goes. Fortunately, the body is not difficult to replace.
What is dangerous "bunch": it is impossible to put out well-heated furnace using a damper. The air is seeping through the slots, the pione of the wood continues. The heater cannot be left unattended or act radically - lift the lid and pour the water bucket. The smoke curtain in the room is provided.
The homemade oven "Bunch" is uniquely unsuitable for the heating of residential rooms, but beautifully heats other economic buildings. Make the burzhuyka very much simple, if you alone own a little welding and plumbing. The stove can be improved - screwed metal ribs from the side, thereby increasing the surface of the heat exchange. Features of the bubfoni firebox look at the video:
In the cold period of the heating season, the question of heating premises is becoming relevant.
Bunch furnace with your own hands: Scheme and drawing
And if in urban apartments for this, as a rule, service housing and communal services are responsible, the residents of the private sector have to deal with all the problems that arise themselves. For a conventional wood-burning oven, it is necessary to purchase a significant amount of flights and often it is seriously hit by the pocket of consumers.
In addition, some need to heat not only residential, but also auxiliary premises, such as garages or greenhouses. Therefore, there is a natural desire to find a method of most economical and efficient heating.
What is a long burning furnace? What principle is the basis of her work?
To begin with, we need to figure out how actually burning firewood. So that the wood is inflamed, it first needs to be heated to the temperature of the order of one and a half hundred degrees from the external source of heat. As a rule, this task is performed by a fitted paper or chips. The tree begins slowly charring and when the mark is reached about 250 degrees - to decompose into simple chemical components. White smoke, which we can observe, incite the bonfire, are gases and water vapor, highlighted by heated wood. And so, overlapping the level of three hundred degrees distinguished from the tree gaseous substances ignite, contributing to the further acceleration of the thermochemical reaction.
The decomposition of organic fuel, such as, for example, a tree, is the name of pyrolysis on simple elements. And everything would be fine, but the usual burning of wood does not fully use the entire potential laid in the energy source. There remains a lot of waste, which ultimately does not contribute to savings.
Pyrolysis furnaces, one of the options of which we consider in this article, use fuel much more efficiently. The main secret lies in the fact that the combustion of gases released during heating occurs separately from the energy carrier itself. At the same time, the primary fuel slowly smolders, which makes it possible to achieve much more work time on one of the lamp. In the crumples of the "bunch" and other pyrolysis heating devices, everything burns almost 100%, leaving after only a small amount of ash.
How the burning occurs
The history of the creation of the pyrolysis furnace "Bunch"
For the first time, "Bubonchi" gathered a people's craftsman named Athanasius Buibyakin living in Kolyma. Actually, in his honor she was named. As a basis for its product, the master took the pyrolysis boiler Strofuva, made in Lithuania. Athanasius simplified the design in such a way that it can be easily repeated independently. That is why the homemade pyrolysis furnace "Bunch" is famous for quite high popularity.
Immediately, it should be noted that, since the home-made heating device is made of available primary materials, it rarely has an attractive and aesthetic look. The main advantage of "bubfoni" is its simplicity, reliability and efficiency.
Below you can see an example of the homemade stove of the Alfanasia Bibyakin design, made from the old gas cylinder.
Two stoves "Bunch" from cylinders
Internal device of the oven long burning "Bunch"
- The main element in the design of Bubafoni is its housing. As a rule, it has a cylindrical form: a balloon, a large fire extinguisher, barrel or a thick pipe with a welded bottom.
- Chimney for removal of exhaust combustion products. Made in most cases, from a metal pipe 11-25 centimeters in diameter, welded to the top of the case.
- Piston feed. It is a metal circle with woven on the bottom of the ribs, in the center of which the pipe of the air duct is fixed. The ribs allow you to create an additional air layer between the piston and lamps, which has a positive effect on the process of the tension and the activity of the separation of pyrolysis gases.
- Adjusting valve, which allows you to control the oxidant feed inside the furnace.
- Cover with hole for air duct. Along with the piston, the secondary combustion chamber is formed, in which the ignition of pyrolysis gases occurs.
Schematic diagram of homemade pyrolysis furnace "Bunch"
Advantages and disadvantages of pyrolysis stove
First of all, it should be noted the positive qualities of this heating device:
- "Bunch" has a very simple design. Owing the welding machine and the basic skills of working with metal, any person is easy and just can make a stove with their own hands.
- Pyrolysis stove "Bunch" is absolutely not picky in terms of the choice of solid fuel energy carrier. It will be on firewood, coal, sawdust, chips and other wood production. In addition, it is possible to download pellets - inexpensive and eco-friendly granulated fuel.
- Working hours. The pyrolysis furnace after one loading of firewood can continuously function and heat the air of the room up to 24 hours. This indicator, however, can substantially vary, depending on the volume of the chamber, the speed of the oxidant and other parameters.
But for everything you have to pay, and therefore the simplicity of the internal device of the bunching furnace leads to some drawbacks:
- "Bunch" does not have high indicators by efficiency. This is due to the uneven heating of the cylinder housing (barrels) and lower heat transfer. Pyrolysis furnaces of more complex and perfect designs, in turn, can boast of excellent indicators of the efficiency, almost reaching values of 90%.
- "Bunch" is quite uncomfortable to clean from the remnants of combustion products: ashes with ash, you have to remove through the top. However, this home-made heater can be improved, welding the door at the bottom that allows you to easily strain from the bottom of the furnace.
- Aesthetic unattractiveness. The design is rather rough in appearance and is unlikely to decorate the indoor interior of the room in which it will be installed.
Making an oven yourself
The entire process of creating a homemade pyrolysis boiler "Bunch" can be divided into five main steps:
- Preparation of premises, materials and tools for work
- Installation and assembly of design
- Arrangement of chimney
- Laying the foundation for pyrolysis furnace
Let's look at each of them in more detail.
Drawing of pyrolysis furnace "Bunch". Calculation of basic proportions.
The underlying proportion in the process of designing a self-made pyrolysis furnace from the gas cylinder is the mathematical ratio of the internal diameter of the case to its height. In the drawing, the diameter is indicated by the letter D, and the height is H. The ratio of H to D should be within three to five to one. The diameter itself in optimal conditions will be about 30-80 centimeters. The housing for the furnace is less than 30 centimeters, it is not necessary to choose, because the oxidant will take place too quickly through the combustion chamber without entering the fuel response. This will largely reduce the efficiency of the device. The diameter of more than 80 centimeters is undesirable for a different reason: in such a boiler, firewood is lit with the edge very slowly, and in the center - faster. When the fuel burns out, the pit is formed into which the piston fails, which will lead to the fan of "bubafoni".
Calculation of proportions of elements of pyrolysis furnace "Bunch"
Wall thickness Δ is the second largest value. For optimal heat exchange, a steel case in 4-5 mm is perfect. A smaller wall thickness will significantly reduce the service life of the heater and its time on one refueling.
The dimensions of the piston pressed pancake:
Gap сBetween the piston and the inner surface of the housing is optimally calculated equal to 0.05 * d. Accordingly, the diameter of the pancake itself will be calculated by the formula D = D-2 * H
The height of the pressed ribs from metal profile is considered more difficult. Here, the dependence between the values of the parameters is non-linear. Empirically for the diameters of the furnace housing from 60 to 80 centimeters, this number is taken equal to 0.1 * d. For "bubfoni" smaller use the equation-proportion, taking into account that when D 0= 30 cm H 0= 4 cm.
An example of calculating the proportion. The internal diameter of the balloon is 40 cm. We consider the required height of the channels like this: H = D * H 0/ D. 0= 4 * 40/30 = 5.3 cm
Plot thickness Σ. This parameter is inversely proportional to the inner diameter of "bubfoni" D. It is necessary that the piston with the optimal force pressed on the fuel layer. At low pressure, the coefficient of the furnace will decrease and the risk of reverse fire fire will occur with the subsequent release of smoke through the air duct. Too heavy piston, in turn, will not leave sufficient for the decline of fire stroke and "bunch" will go out.
This value can be found by using the table below. There are no special requirements for the observance of this parameter, it is enough to adhere to at least about.
Calculation of the minimum needy smoke area. The smallest permissible value of the pipe S pipe is calculated based on the maximum fuel energy release per hour. S (see 2) = 1.75 * E (kW / hour). In this case, E = M * Q where M is a mass of the loaded fuel, which can be found, multiplying the maximum bookmark V = H f* (π * D 2/ 4) on its density (learn from the table below). The coefficient q, in turn, is the specific combustion energy of the unit of fuel per hour (also take from the reference table).
|Conifer chips (sawdust)|
|Briquettes from Olhi|
Calculation of the diameter of the air intake
Knowing the size of the chimney pipe calculate the diameter of the piston duct does not work much. This value, denoted as d, is equal to half the value of the square root from the ratio of 4S / π.
Preparation of premises, materials and tools for work
Since the Bubafoni assembly requires the use of the welding machine, it is not suitable for work not every room. Be sure to need high-quality ventilation, uninterrupted electricity supply and reliable wiring (welding operation can cause overload in the chain). In addition, the installation may take not one day, so the room should be protected from the action of atmospheric precipitation and be quite spacious. It is also important and good sound insulation of the workplace, since the noise from the work of the grinder, welding and other tools is unlikely to please your neighbors.
Choosing a suitable installation site. Start preparing materials.
- The basis for the pyrolysis furnace will serve as an old gas cylinder. Instead, it is also possible to use a bulk (about 200 liters) steel or cast-iron barrel with durable walls without a trace of corrosion, a large expended fire extinguisher or even a metal pipe with a welded bottom of the steel circle.
- Next, we will need blanks for the supporting "legs". In principle, you can try to do without them, but the "bunch" on the legs will be much more stable, it is harder to accidentally turn over with an awkward movement. Supports can be made of metal products, reinforcements and even segments of steel tubes.
- "Handles" for more convenient carrying of a self-made furnace We can also create from trimming of reinforcement. They will also not be superfluous on the lid "Bubafoni": it will significantly simplify the process of loading firewood and cleaning the boiler from ash.
Auxiliary materials to create "Bubafoni" will serve:
- Sheet steel for the manufacture of piston;
- Two metal pipes for chimney and air duct. The optimal diameter of the feed air is about 85-100 mm, and its length should be about 150 mm exceeding the height of the cylinder. Chimney will require a wider tube, a diameter of about 150 mm. As for its length, it should be equal to at least a cross section of a cylinder;
- Metal profile (Schweller);
- Crushed stone, concrete and refractory brick for the manufacture of the foundation;
The list of necessary tools will be small. We will use:
- Portable apparatus for electric welding with a set of electrodes;
- Bulgarian for cutting parts;
- Roulette, pencil, plumbing and level;
Installation and assembly of construction. The smoke arrangement.
- First of all, we perform a neat incision at the top of the cylinder. The resulting Cap will serve us later as a cover for the oven.
Billet for the pyrolaysic furnace cover "Bunch"
- By the bottom of the cylinder electric welding fix homemade legs. The correctness of their installation can be checked using the level or plumb.
- The manufacture of piston "Bubafoni" occurs in three stages:
- First cut the circle from steel. Its transverse dimensions should be less than an internal diameter of the gas cylinder by about 3.5-4.5 cm to ensure the free yield of pyrolysis gases into the secondary chamber. In the central part of the circle, we make another hole in such a way that you can insert a pipe-duct's pipe tightly.
Billet for piston-feeder
- Weld together a circle and metal pipe.
Air duct welded to the circle
- On the basis of the blank for the piston, fix the welding of the sewer trimming.
Metal Piston Metal Piston Cut Back
The finished product will look as follows:
Piston pyrolysis furnace assembly
- Construct the furnace cover. In the center of the cut upper part of the old gas cylinder, we perform marking under the hole. It is necessary to do this with such a calculation so that the pipe of the air duct with the fixed feeding piston can move freely in it. On the markup we make the required cutout. On the sides of the improvised cover, weld the handles from bent with the help of vice and the hammer of segments of reinforcement.
The lid "Bubafoni". Instead of reinforcement for the handles, metal rings were used.
We mont into the upper part of the improvised pyrolysis oven chimney. The grinder cut out the neat hole in the size of the workpiece pipe and fastened the welding.
Video: how to cut a smooth hole under the chimney with a grinder.
Chimney, welded at the top of the cylinder
To ensure better thrust, the chimney should consist of two "knees" connected at right angles. To do this, on the ends of the horizontal tube coming from the cylinder and another segment of the same diameter, we make the grinder smooth cuts at an angle of 45 degrees and weld the pipe to each other.
Appearance of chimney
In addition, it is extremely desirable to provide protection for the chimney in the form of a special cap-reflector. This will allow you to prevent the penetration of moisture and atmospheric precipitation inside the furnace followed by its attenuation.
Appearance of the reflector for chimney
At this, the main part of the installation work can be considered completed. The furnace is now fully ready for work. It remains only to us, to equip a special foundation for it and start direct operation.
Laying the foundation for pyrolysis furnace
Work on the arrangement of the foundation for Bubafoni will be held in three stages:
- First, we need to dig a hole of the square shape of approximately one and a half per meter. The optimal depth under the foundation will be approximately 20-30 centimeters.
Pit under the foundation for the oven
- We fall asleep inside the crushed stone and pour it on top with concrete solution. Align the surface with a trowel. After drying, check the quality of the plane obtained by the level and additionally correct it, if necessary.
Concrete basement stove
- When the concrete is completely dry, lay on top of the base several rows of refractory bricks. As a rule, two or three brick layers will be quite enough.
Fire-resistant brick laid on the basis of the Fountation
Razjig Furnace "Bunch"
I pull out an inside piston feeder with a welded duct, after removing the cover from the cylinder.
Put in the wooden lamps. It is necessary to place them horizontally back to each other. Vertical accommodation of firewood can have quite unpleasant consequences in case the unfinished rebier standing will be prevented by the movement of the piston. This will lead to the fact that instead of tension in the primary chamber, a full bonfire will turn around. As a result, the correct operation of the furnace will be disturbed, the firewood will burn faster and, in addition to everything, it can start smoking through the air duct. Length can not be laid above the location of the chimney.
Bookmark of firewood in pyrolysis furnace
On top of the wood laying, smear sins with sawdust or small branches. Machine in liquids for extractors (kerosene is also perfect) a piece of old fabric and put it on a sliver layer. An alternative for a rag can serve as paper.
Top layer processing kerosene
We press the bookmark with the piston and wear the furnace cover back.
Installation of piston with lid
We set fire to firewood by throwing inside through a pipe-duct piece of a littered vet or paper. The match for the contemplation of "bubafoni" does not fit, because it has time to get ground before falling down.
After 15-25 minutes, after the bookmark turns well, it is necessary to cover the valve on the air duct. This will limit the air supply to the primary combustion chamber and will lead to the fact that the lamps will begin to smooth, highlighting pyrolysis gases. Thus, the "bunch" will switch to its main operating mode.
Video instruction. Razjig Furnace "Bunch"
Recommendations for an increase in the efficiency of the homemade oven
The main problem affecting the indicators of the efficiency of the "bubfoni" is an uneven heating of its housing and, as a result, the deterioration of the heat exchange process with the environment. It can be partially solved using a fairly simple design.
To carry out the modification, we will need a corrugated sheet of metal products. It is necessary to make a peculous "shirt" for a furnace, tightly fixing on the surface of the cylinder with welding or other available way. Such an improvement will contribute to the formation of ascending convection air flow: the cold is drawn from the bottom of the ribs, and the hot is produced from above. In addition, you can additionally set up the whole structure with bricks. Such a step will allow the walls around the furnace to accumulate heat-emitted heat, more evenly and longer heated room.
Superior Bubafoni option. Instead of corrugated profile, segments of profile pipes are used.