The pain in the bustling bubble: reasons
MRI of the gallbladder
To begin with, it is necessary to define the localization of the gallbladder location. On the right side under the ribs there is a liver, the lower part of it falls on the level of the last edge, without going beyond its limits. That is exactly in this place and there is a small fossa, which is a house for a gallbladder. Even with a slight failure in his work, a person feels discomfort and Pain under the right edge.
In some cases, the character of pain sharp, aggressive, it starts suddenly and has such a force that a person cannot hold back during an attack (such a state is called hepatic or bile colic). The reasons for such pain can talk about the presence of stones that form congestion, the bubble drawing. Sometimes this condition accompanies high temperature (40 °), vomiting the urge and the incessant nausea. The attack can last from a few minutes to several hours and stops also suddenly, as it began.
If the pain is stupid, muffled character, worried irregularly, then it can talk about inflammatory diseases gallbladder.
Determine the nature of pain and its localization in diseases of this area is quite easy, so it is important to remember all the sensations and be prepared to accurately describe their specialist.
The main reasons for pain in the bustling bubble
- chronic cholecystitis. This is an inflammatory disease, more characteristic of women than men. It may arise as a result of the damage to bacteria, and to wear the nature of toxic and allergic origin. The pain in chronic cholecystitis is most often stupid, novaya, arises regularly, as a rule, a couple of hours after meals. Sometimes attacks are accompanied by the tastes of bitterness in the mouth, flatulence, nausea and insomnia.
- cholelithiasis. This pathology arises due to cholesterol when decreasing the secretion of bile acids and phospholipids. The formation of salt stones occurs. An important role here is played by a hereditary risk factor, obesity and diabetes mellitus. The gall-eyed disease can be triggered and proceeding for many years asymptomatic, after which the bile colic is beginning, the symptoms of which are described above.
- cholesterosis. The disease in most cases is developing in women with overweight middle age. This is explained by a pronounced violation of the exchanging of fats in the body and excess cholesterol in the blood. It is he who is postponed on the walls of the gallbladder, causing regular bluntness pain in the right hypochondrium, which increase during exercise, fast walking and non-smooth ride.
- diseases of parasitic origin. Most often found in children's and youthful age. The gallbladder is affected with giardiasis, fasciolese, ascariasis and other parasitic pathologies. In addition to pain, there is a failure in the intestinal work, in some cases weight loss, elevated temperature, itching and chills.
- Benign / malignant gallbladder tumors. Clinical symptoms may be absolutely absent, which is the main obstacle to timely diagnosis. The most common oncological disease is a gallbladder cancer. It accounts for about 8% of all oncological diseases.
Be sure to consult a doctor in these symptoms:
- discomfort or pain in the right hypochondrium
- Pain that gives on the right shoulder or to the area between the blades
- Regular feeling of nausea
- Bitter or metal taste in the mouth
- Visible collapse in the field of language, redness
- Watering of bright yellow color, with stubborn
Remember, even minor failures in the work of the gallbladder lead to a violation of the functioning of natural detoxification. Toxic substances accumulate, and their decay begins to defeat healthy organs.
If you are worried about the gallbladder, consult a gastroenterologist or therapist.
If there is no time for doctors - Make the MRI of the gallbladder and its ducts. This type of diagnosis will give 95% of accuracy, and the MRI doctor will give a complete conclusion by the state of the gallbladder.
- Full security
- snapshot in 30 minutes
- 95% of the accuracy of the picture (ultrasound - up to 65%).
Make an MRI gallbladder in Moscow >>>
The service includes:
- Disk with a snapshot
- Film is paid separately
- Deciphering Dr. X-ray
Gallbladder is an organ of the digestive system, an externally resembling a small pear. Despite its small sizes, the gallbladder plays an important role in promoting and digesting food. The main function of the organ is the accumulation of bile and its elimination. About the problems of the gallbladder, violating the activities of the gastrointestinal tract (gastrointestinal tract), will tell Medaboutme.
Symptoms and factors for the development of gallbladder diseases
The gallbladder is located under the liver and connects with it a network of ducts, according to which bile comes into it. The main function of bile is the activation of food promotion in the intestines, as well as the improvement of the absorption of fats.
The causes of gallbladder diseases can be a different:
- the presence of certain infections provoking the inflammatory process of the organ mucosa and the occurrence of cholecystitis;
- Increased content in the composition of bile of harmful cholesterol, as well as bile acids, which can lead to the appearance of stones in the bustling bubble;
- The appearance of giardiasis;
- Genetic factor - changes in normal form, as well as the size of the gallbladder.
Almost all diseases of the gallbladder have similar symptoms. It can be:
- Pain feelings in the right side of the abdomen. The intensity of pain is different - insignificant in the formation of the inflection and more pronounced in cases of cholecystitis, as well as a gallway disease. An increase in the intensity of pain occurs after the use of oily, fried or smoked dishes. Acute pain (hepatic colic) worries the patient and in the case of a stone;
- Applying nausea, as well as vomiting;
- deterioration of appetite and sharp weight loss;
- raspberry color of the language;
- The appearance of an unpleasant taste of bitterness in the mouth;
- bloating and meteorism;
- dry in the oral cavity and air belching;
- stool disorders, frequent constipation;
- Changing the shade of urine to dark yellow and brown;
- light colors of feces;
- sleep disorders;
- the appearance of the skin
- In some situations, it is possible to increase the temperature, as well as the development of jaundice.
If one or several symptoms are detected, you should seek your doctor for help.
Common gallbladder diseases: whether diskinesia is dangerous?
One of the most common gallbladder diseases that violate the work of the gastrointestinal tract is dyskinesia. The cause of its development is the pathology of contractual functions of ducts serving for the movement of bile, as well as the walls of the bubble itself. The main sign of diskinesia is the occurrence of periodic pain in the right upper part of the abdomen.
Dyskinesia is not considered a dangerous disease. But it is not worth it to leave such a condition, as it may well lead to the formation of stones. Treatment of the disease is complex and includes medicinal therapy, physiotherapy procedures and diet compliance. Drug therapy is carried out using analgesics and spasmolitics. In order to improve the outflow of the bile, choleretic drugs are prescribed. As a rule, treatment is carried out outpatient.
Grooming disease: methods of treating gallbladder
The factors for the development of this disease are considered to violate the processes of the exchange of bilirubin (pigment substance that provides the yellow-green color of the bile allocated), cholesterol, isolated by the acid, the presence of inflammatory processes inside the gallbladder, as well as reducing the selection or stagnation of bile.
To relieve painful syndrome, the patient is usually prescribed intravenous or intramuscular administration of spasmolitics and analgesics. If the pain does not succeed in such a way, the doctor may prescribe a surgical treatment of the gallbladder.
In some cases, the lithotripsy method is used to remove stones, which consists in crushing stones with a shock wave. Patients suffering from gall-eyed disease is shown to comply with a strict diet that excludes consuming oily, fried food, as well as alcohol.
Cholecystitis: Pain in the right abdominal
Cholecystitis call the inflammatory process in the bustling bubble, accompanied by painful sensations on the right side of the abdomen, especially when changing body position. Such actions in most cases is a consequence of gallstone disease. The reason for this disease of the gallbladder is the blocking of the ducts for which the bile comes, which causes the difficulty of her outflow and the appearance of inflammation. Such a condition requires compulsory treatment. The main therapeutic direction is to relieve foci of inflammation in a bubble and biliary ways, normalization of its activities. The treatment of the gallbladder is carried out comprehensively and includes:
- procedure for washing the organ itself, as well as biliary tract;
- medication treatment;
- Compliance with a strict diet;
- In some cases, the use of a surgical method of treating the gallbladder is required.
Medications in the process of treating the disease should be drunk very carefully, since in case of improper choice of the drug or dosing disorders, the cholecystitis is possible. Treatment is appointed exclusively attending physician.
Other diseases of the gallbladder
The following shape of the gallbladder is cholesteroz. It is the deposition of cholesterol on the inner surface of the walls of the gallbladder. In the past, this disease was an absolute indication for holding cholecystectomy. Nowadays, new diagnostic methods in some cases make it possible to preserve the functions of the gallbladder without the operation.
The effect of drugs used to get rid of cholesterosis ensures the elimination of the symptoms of the disease, which makes it easier for the patient's condition. In addition, the purpose of drug therapy is to prevent the development of pathological processes in the gall bladder cavity, the normalization of the lipidogram, as well as the prevention of complications.
Polyps are benign formations, the appearance of which usually does not cause a patient of special discomfort. If the polyps of minor sizes and do not have their growth, as a rule, treatment is not required. In such cases, observation is recommended to control their growth.
The exceptions are cases where such formations overlap the outlet of the gallbladder. In this case, conservative or surgical treatment may be shown depending on the size of formations and growth dynamics.
Bile Bubble Pain Most often indicate dyskinesia of biliary tract, acute or chronic cholecystitis, gallstone disease. Less often pain syndrome arises against the background of cholangitis, parasitic invasions, neoplasms. To diagnose etiological factors, instrumental visualization is used - ultrasound, cholecystography, ERCP, scintigraphy. Laboratory techniques include bile analysis, clinical and biochemical blood test. To relieve symptoms, painkillers and antispasmodics, antibiotics, choleretic drugs are prescribed. According to indications, operational treatment is carried out - cholecystectomy.
Causes of pain in the bustling bubble
The appearance of pain and discomfort in the bubble area is due to the development of pregnant cholestasis. Symptoms arises in the 3 trimester of pregnancy, disappears in the first days of the postpartum period. Paints are caused by stagnation of bile in biliary ways (LDP). In addition to pain, the jaggility of the skin and mucous membranes, strong skin itching. Urine acquires dark color, and the feces becomes gray.
Functional disorders that are attributed to JP are the most common cause of pain in the bustling bubble in children, young people and middle-aged people. The nature and duration of pain syndrome is determined by the type of motility disorders. With a hypermotor embodiment, the pains of grapple-shaped, strong, resemble a bile colic. They appear after 20-30 minutes at the end of the food. Pains are often caused by psycho-emotional overvoltage.
In the hypomotor version of diskinesia, it is worried about or pulling pain in the right hypochred region. It begins 40-90 minutes after meals, provoked by fatty dishes, alcohol use. Unlike hypersmotor JP, pain syndrome is longer - up to several hours. It is accompanied by nausea, vomiting, feeling gravity in the abdomen, alternating constipation and diarrhea.
In this pathology, periodic pains are observed, localized on the right in the hypochondrium. They are provoked by the reception of a large amount of oily food, which leads to the enhanced selection of bile and high load on the gallbladder. In women, symptoms are exacerbated before menstruation. In chronic cholecystitis, the pain stupid or nunning, non-intense, combined with bitterness in the mouth, nausea, the instability of the chair.
Acute purulent cholecystitis
For this disease, strong gravity pains are characterized in the zone bubble area that appear suddenly. To facilitate the state, a person falls on his side, pulls his knees to the stomach. The pain attack is accompanied by fever, sweating, tachycardia. In the transition of inflammation in the emission of the gallbladder, the pain reaches maximum intensity, the body temperature rises to 40 ° C.
In the acute form of inflammation of biliary ducts, sharp, severe pain in the right hypochondrium are observed. For them, the irradiation on the right shoulder, neck, an inter-opumen region is specified. The symptom appears suddenly in combination with a febrile fever and jaundice. There is no clear connection of pain with merors in nutrition or other typical factors. At the same time there are nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, weakness.
For chronic cholangitis, characterized pains in the projection of the gallbladder are characterized. They are felt periodically, accompanied by weight in the hypochondrium to the right and a sense of cutting in epigastrics. Pain syndrome is non-intensive, does not require acceptance of analgesics. In most cases, pain disappear on their own after a few hours. Typically attaching common symptoms: long subfebilite, increased fatigue.
Pain syndrome is the main manifestation of the disease. A typical attack of HCB is called bile colic. It develops with abuse of fatty food, emotional experiences. Suddenly there is an intensive pain over the bubble bubble and in the epigastry. She irradiages in a shovel, lower back, atrial area. Often, painful sensations are so strong that a person is moving in bed, can not find a position in which the pains subside.
The attack lasts a few hours. Pains are distinguished by a grapple-shaped character, do not stop with ordinary analgesics. For bile sickness, a typical increase in body temperature simultaneously with the beginning of the painful syndrome. Clinical symptoms are complemented by severe nausea and vomiting, violations of the chair. Chills are marked, the pallor of the skin.
Pain in the field of right hypochondrium can serve as a sign of giardiasis. With such pathology, there is an uninfactant pain syndrome. The connection of pain with diet impairment or physical overvoltage is not traced. The symptom is combined with an unstable character of feces, meteorism, nausea. In parasitic infections, intoxication syndrome is also expressed.
Symptoms of the disease occur after the operation to remove the gallbladder. For postcholectectomic syndrome, recurrent pain attacks that develop without visible causes are specific. Pains have a different character - cutting, spastic, stupid, buty. Painness is accompanied by dyspeptic phenomena: exhaust, bitterness in the oral cavity, nausea, bloating. Diarrhea arises with abundant silent fee masses.
Benign polypa organs are characterized by poor symptoms. Periodically, blunt pains are felt at the location of the gallbladder, which are not related to meals. A small number of patients disease is manifested by sharp pain and spasms in the area of the right hypochondrium, which are provoked by the use of fatty dishes or physical exertion.
With the gallbladder cancer, pain syndrome is expressed at the started stage. There is a non-intense stupid pain over the body that appears without visible reasons. At first she worries episodically, and then becomes constant. The clinical picture is characterized by a progressive decrease in body weight, lack of appetite, long-term subfebrile fever.
A thorough collection of history and food habits is playing a major role in determining the causes of painful syndrome. In physical research, the gastroenterologist checks the bubble symptoms that indicate the inflammatory process. Diagnostic search involves a comprehensive laboratory and instrumental examination of the biliary system. The following methods are applied:
- Uzi gallbladder. According to Sonography, the dimensions and contours of the gallbladder are estimated, the state of biliary ducts. During the study, you can see the concrections, spikes. To study the contractile activity of the organ, a sample with a choleretic breakfast is shown.
- ERCHP. The method of inverse contrasting of bile ducts is necessary for detailed visualization of their condition, finding small stones, which were not visible during sonography. ERCP is made using an endoscope, so it is simultaneously diagnostic and therapeutic method.
- Duodenal probing. Obtaining several portions of bile is necessary for its microscopic and bacteriological analysis. In the bile, the increased number of leukocytes, mucus is found. At Bakposphere, a mixed bacterial flora is usually found.
- Radiological techniques. The overview radiography of the abdominal cavity is carried out to identify complications - calcification of the wall of the gallbladder, free gas under the diaphragm. To clarify the diagnosis, cholecystography is recommended, the MSCT of the abdomen, dynamic scintigraphy of the hepatobiliary system.
- Laboratory research. In the hemogram, with inflammatory diseases of the gallbladder, leukocytosis is detected, an increase in ESR. Biochemical blood test is performed to search for signs of cholestasis (increasing the rally and cholesterol level), estimates of the content of direct bilirubin.
Help before diagnosis
With non-intensive pains indicating chronic process, it is permissible to limit the non-drug methods. The patient describes in detail the power scheme, which involves the exclusion of animal fats, extractive substances, alcohol. The diet depends on the preservation of the bustling bubble function. Mineral waters are prescribed to increase the volume of bile. With an acute pain attack, you should contact the hospital as soon as possible.
Medicase treatment is carried out with uncomplicated forms of gallbladder diseases, the absence of the risk of destruction of the organ. At the initial stage, antispasmodics and analgesics are used to remove painful symptoms. Then select the etiopathogenetic therapy, which may include several groups of drugs:
- Antibiotics . With exacerbation of cholecystitis and cholangitis, antibacterial preparations of a wide range of action are used. To accelerate the removal of bacterial toxins and endotoxins, treatment is complemented by infusion therapy.
- Choleretic means . After the sharp process is prescribed, drugs that improve bile outflow are prescribed. They are divided into 2 groups: Holes, which stimulate the contractile activity of the gallbladder, and choleretics that increase the volume of the water component of bile.
- UDHK . The use of ursodeoxycholic acid is one of the methods of non-surgical treatment of gallstone disease. With long-term reception (up to two years), the active substance dissolves the concrections, contributes to the normalization of the biochemical composition of bile.
After the elimination of acute inflammation, physiotherapy techniques are prescribed. In chronic cholecystitis, it is advisable to use reflexotherapy, SMT therapy, electrophoresis. Effectively use of decoctions of medicinal plants with hepatoprotective and choleretical properties. Recommended sanatorium-resort treatment on balneological resorts.
Cholecystectomy. Gall bubble concrections
In calculatory cholecystitis, techniques of non-invasive crushing of the concrections are widely used. In Gastroenterology, the extracorporeal shock-wave and contact lithotripsy is more often carried out. Such treatment is distinguished by the lack of traumatization of tissues, a short rehabilitation period. Lithotripsy is required only with decrees of up to 2 cm.
If your gallbladder hurts, you need to consult with the following doctors:
Surgeon. Oncologist. Do you experience the pain in the bustle bubble? Do you want to know more detailed information or do you need an inspection? You can make an appointment to the doctor Euro.
always at your service! The best doctors will examine you, learn external signs and will help determine the disease in symptoms, you will advise you and provide the necessary help. you also can
call a doctor
Chronic cholecystitis . Clinic
Opened for you around the clock.
How to contact the clinic:
Phone of our clinic in Kiev: (+38 044) 206-20-00 (multichannel). The secretary of the clinic will select you a convenient day and an hour of visiting to the doctor. Our location and directions are listed here. Look more about all clinics services on its personal page.
If you have previously been performed any research,
Be sure to take their results for a consultation to the doctor.
If the studies have not been fulfilled, we will do everything you need in our clinic or our colleagues in other clinics.
Do you have a gallbladder hurt? It is necessary to carefully approach your health as a whole. People are not paying enough attention.
Symptoms of disease
And do not realize that these diseases may be vital. There are many diseases that at the beginning do not show themselves in our body, but in the end it turns out that, unfortunately, they are already treated too late. Each disease has its own specific signs, characteristic external manifestations - the so-called
Symptoms of Disease
. The definition of symptoms is the first step in the diagnosis of diseases in general. For this you just need several times a year
take a survey from a doctor
So as not only to prevent terrible disease, but also maintain a healthy mind in the body and the body as a whole.
If you want to ask a question to a doctor - use the online consultation section, you may find answers to your questions and read
Tips for care
. If you are interested in reviews about clinics and doctors - try finding the information you need on the forum. Also register with Medical Portal
To be constantly aware of the latest news and information updates on the site that will be automatically sent to you by mail.
Other types of pain in the letter "F":
The symptom card is intended solely for educational purposes. Do not self-medicate; For all issues relating to the definition of the disease and the methods of its treatment, please contact the doctor. EUROLAB is not responsible for the consequences caused by the use of information posted on the portal.
If you are interested in some other symptoms of diseases and types of pain or you have any other questions and suggestions - write to us, we will definitely try to help you.
Gastroenterologist, hepatologist GMS Clinic Sergey Vychlov gave an interview with Internet portal Stopkilo.net and spoke about the problems and treatment of the gallbladder.
The gallbladder is one of the "special" organs capable of cooking surprises in the literal sense. Such surprises are an unexpected attack of strong pain in the abdomen on the right somewhere under the ribs, which we call the "bile colic".
The gallbladder serves something like a tank collecting and storing bile to the desired moment, and then throws it to the needs of digestion. If bile begins badly "stored" or "stammering", it changes its composition. Then everything depends on how far the process went ...
But it all begins with violation of normal reductions of the gallbladder - it is reduced either too fast and strongly, or too weak and slow. Both of these disorders lead to an irregular bereal and change in bile composition, and in the long run - to the formation of stones.
Most often, this is the errors in nutrition,
When we overeat or eat a lot of oily, roasted, smoked food
. In some people, an additional contribution to the development of gallbladder diseases makes a high level of cholesterol, a violation of a hormonal background, receiving some medicines, hereditary predisposition.
Stresses, emotional and nervous tension
Also leads to disruption of the functions of the gallbladder. That is why the last stage, a biliary disease, more often women suffer after critical age. Although in the last years of the disease of the gallbladder is strongly "gripped" and very often detected in children!
The sensations located at the top of the abdomen (in the area of the stomach) or under the ribs are most often associated with the disease of the stomach or gallbladder, and in rare cases even the intestines. It is very difficult to distinguish them from each other. When inspecting the abdomen, the doctor easily determines what exactly led to the appearance of symptoms. To suggest a connection with meals: when symptoms appear after meals, the problem is most likely associated with a bubble bubble or stomach. If there are no symptoms with a reception of a clear communication, there are grounds to assume the intestinal problem.
Typical symptoms of the gallbladder disease are uncomfortable or disease sensations at the top of the abdomen or under the ribs on the right, more often associated with meals. Many people have a light nausea, a bitter taste in the mouth, the severity under the ribs or a good feeling. Most often they occur during the provocation of the gallbladder oily, fried, sharp or smoked food. However, they can develop in a few days after taking antibiotics, antifungal and antiviral drugs.
It develops for a long time and slowly, more often manifests itself with discomfort and pain. Acute cholecystitis has stronger symptoms, may even climb the temperature, the pains are forced to sit bent off and hold onto the right side, sometimes even give in the spinal. And I want to go to the doctor. Most often, these symptoms are quite typical of most people.
Cholecystitis, in its essence, is an inflammation of the gallbladder, which is accompanied by a violation of its abbreviations, and a violation of berevel.
It is the violation of normal biliary division that leads to an increase in pressure in the bubble, concentration and concentration of bile. She begins to gather in the clots, flakes and lumps appear, which are crystallized in the form of stones in the bubble. If cholecystitis is not treated, it can go to the sharp or stones will appear in the bubble. We call this consecutive change of stages by the "bull continuum".
The lifestyle in a significant extent affects the state of the gallbladder or the development of the inflammatory process in it. The nutrition, as well as the reception of drugs, which are derived along with bile.
Important is the relationship of stress and increased anxiety with the reductions of the gallbladder. Very often, the emotional breakdown or nervous period can lead to the development of the disease.
In the diseases of the gallbladder, table No. 5. It is also used in the treatment of liver and pancreas. Nutrition in the diseases of the stomach or intestines differs from the nutrition needed during the diseases of the gallbladder. The main limitations relate to oily, fried, acute and smoked foods, as well as alcohol. We have developed a special application for the phone "Table No. 5", in which food issues are detailed.
The sharpest period of acute pancreatitis is treated with cold and hunger, which sometimes occurs due to gall-eyed illness. Therefore, there is such a stereotype. Also hunger is sometimes used with bark colic. With the exacerbation of cholecystitis (not acute cholecystitis!) The treatment standard is medications that restore the reductions of the gallbladder and ursodeoxycholic acid preparations (Ursosan). In the initial exacerbation period, antispasmodics are used (furniture, drootaverin, gimekromon). Further, it is possible to use prokinetics (ITOMED), but they do not apply with a biliary disease, only in the early stages. These drugs normalize biliary release. Use choleretic unreleased ultrasound is categorically prohibited! This Recommendation is not a guidance on treatment - the treatment must appoint a doctor after inspection!
In some cases, indeed, the diseases of other organs can lead to the development of cholecystitis. Duodenitis is the most common disease, which due to the edema of the "exit" of biliary tract leads to a violation of the selection of bile. It increases the pressure in the bustard, contributes to inflammation or occurrence of stones. Also promotes cholecyst and dysfunction of the gallbladder excess bacteria in the intestines, the so-called excess bacterial growth. This condition may occur after food poisoning, with long existing constipation or long-term diarrhea, as well as with inflammatory bowel diseases and diverticular disease.
With the pathology of biliary tract of modern medicine, it is necessary to face quite often. And the number of such diseases continues to grow. Today we will talk about cholecystitis: what is this disease, what are his symptoms, the causes of the appearance, as it is detected and treated.
Gastroenterologist "Clinic Expert" Perm Nikolai Borisovich Patrushev is responsible for our questions.
- Nikolai Borisovich, there is evidence that today 10-20% of the adult population suffers to cholecystitis, and there is a tendency to further grow this pathology. Please tell us what is it?
- If one phrase, then cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder. The pathology of biliary tract remains an urgent problem for today's medicine. Yes, there is a tendency to grow incidence. Moreover, according to the forecasts of scientists, the number of diseases of the digestive system (where the pathology of biliary tract belongs to the pathology) in the next 15-20 years will grow in the world by 30-50%.
- What types of cholecystitis are known to modern medicine?
- There are two of them: acute and chronic cholecystitis. The first is developing quickly, against the background of complete well-being. Appears painful syndrome, pain is localized in the right hypochondrium. It may appear nausea, vomiting, the temperature can increase. As a rule, sharp cholecystitis is most often a manifestation of gallstone disease. Such patients are hospitalized through ambulance in a surgical hospital.
Read more about Gallgame Disease Here: Delete or Leave? What if the stones in the gallbladder are found?
Chronic cholecystitis is initially developing as an independent process, urgent, imperceptibly. Often the diagnosis of "cholecystitis" patient is put on examination about completely different diseases.
It must be taken into account that the diseases of the gallbladder and biliary ways are characterized by a variety of clinical manifestations, the duration of the flow, protracted exacerbations - this causes frequent proceeds for medical care, makes these ailments to a social problem.
- What are the causes of cholecystitis? Why does he arise?
- various factors participate in the development of this pathology. In the first place, I would put a violation of the contractile function of the gallbladder. This leads to the stagnation of bile, slowing her evacuation from the gallbladder. Most often, psycho-emotional overloads, neurotic reactions and long-term stressful situations, hypodynamia affect the contractile function of the gallbladder.
The infectious factor is important. Infectious agents penetrate the gall bubble from chronic foci of inflammation in the body - for example, in diseases of the ENT organs, the stomach, duodenum, from other furnaces of the intestinal tube.
We contribute to the development of cholecystitis and melted invasions - say, opisthorchosis. The inflammation of the gallbladder can lead and transferred hepatitis A (Botkin's disease).
Also, this disease can trigger the pancreatic juice cast into the gallbladder cavity - there is a so-called chemical burn of the gallbladder's mucos, which can lead to its inflammation.
Read materials on the topic: This Recommendation is not a guidance on treatment - the treatment must appoint a doctor after inspection!
How to protect yourself from Botkin's disease? Is there a grafting from stress? Childhood - for movement! What does hypodynamine lead to?
- Please tell us about the signs of cholecystitis. How does it manifest?
- Cholecystitis can flow with varying degrees of severity. From this, as well as the stage of the disease, symptoms will depend on. First of all, pathology is manifested by pain syndrome. These pain arise at the expense of the gallbladder spasm or due to its stretching.
The pain appears in the right hypochondrium, as a rule, after 40 minutes - 1.5 hours after the error in the diet (for example, when using acute, oily food, fried dishes, overeating). The pain feels approximately half an hour and with light form passes independently. With heavy forms of pain wear more intense and long-term character.
More pain can be provoked by a long stay of a person in the sitting position - behind the wheel of the car, at the computer. From the right hypochondrium, such pains can give up - on the right shoulder, neck, right blade.
In addition to painful syndrome, the patient can disturb the so-called dyspeptic disorders: belching, nausea, metal taste in the mouth, sometimes vomiting (if it occurs repeatedly, bile) in it). Abdominal bloated, alternation of constipation and diarrhea.
Also cholecystitis may be accompanied by irritability, insomnia, reduced performance.
The harder the form of cholecystitis, the brighter and the longestly listed symptoms will be expressed.
- Is there an asymptomatic cholecystitis? That is, the person does not bother anything, and the disease is detected only when carrying out any diagnostic studies - for example, in the framework of preventive examination
- Yes, it happens. In 50% of cases, cholecystitis flows hidden, asymptomatic. On the signs of the pathology of the gallbladder to clinical manifestations of the disease, only ultrasound research data may indicate. Therefore, this study must necessarily include in the program of examination of diseases of the digestive system.
In addition, there are atypical clinical forms that can enter a malformation, simulating various diseases of other organs and systems, such as cardiovascular, endocrine and others (the so-called "masks"). And when we start to understand, it turns out that we are talking about the pathology of the gallbladder. The so-called cardiac mask of cholecystitis (or cholecystically cardiac syndrome) is most well known: every third-second patient cholecystitis can complain about heart problems. This is a rapid heartbeat, shortness of breath, pain in the heart. Electrocardiogram in such patients without any deviations.
Another cholecystitis may have an allergic mask, and a number of others. To understand this, the doctor must have considerable practical experience, to properly build a diagnostic search.
- Let's talk about the diagnosis of cholecystitis. What is included in it? How can the doctor detect this pathology?
- Today, the most affordable and common method of diagnosis of cholecystitis is an abdominal ultrasound. Ultrasonic diagnostics allows you to estimate the condition of the walls of the gallbladder: if they are thickened by more than 4 mm, this is an already explicit sign of cholecystitis, if less - perhaps, pathology is only at the beginning of development. The doctor also evaluates the contractile ability of the gallbladder.
Ultrasound will help reveal the stones in the bustling bubble. If they are detected and also has cholecystitis, they speak of a stone (calculatory) cholecystitis.
Sign up for ultrasound of the abdominal organs can be here
Attention: the service is not available in all cities
There are other research methods. For example, the sounding of the duodenum (duodenal sensing). It allows you to evaluate the biochemical composition of the bile, sow it for the presence of infection and identify the microbes that cause inflammation in the bustling bubble.
- - What can do doctors to the patient with this ailment? How to treat cholecystitis?
- - Help we can only after when in the course of a full-fledged survey, we will most fully find out all the reasons that led to the appearance of cholecystitis in the patient. The treatment program is based as follows. In the first place - therapeutic nutrition. First of all, it is fractional food, five to six times a day. The gall bubble "loves" so that we take the food in the same hours: we train it and warn you stagnant bile in it. It is important that food is not hot or cold, but in warm.
- Selection of drugs is carried out taking into account the function of the gallbladder, in particular, its contractile ability. If the function is raised if there are sharp spastic pains, antispasmodic preparations are recommended. When, with a normal contractile function of the organ, we find signs of viscous, congestive bile, uses with a choleretic effect.
If the studies show a poor bubble cuttlenence, then drugs that stimulate its function will be included in the treatment program that helps him work correctly.
At certain cases, antiparasitic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory agents are used. All this decides the doctor, depending on the results of the study.
We will not forget about other methods of treatment of cholecystitis - about the same sanatorium resort. Chronic patients should be at least three or four in a row to ride the resorts - as they used to speak, "on the water." It is very useful. But it is necessary to go there with all medical documents, then the patient will correctly select a diet, the water intake mode (its type, quantity and temperature mode).
- - What can be used with cholecystitis, and what is impossible?
- - proteins, fats and carbohydrates should be exactly as much as necessary for the normal functioning of the body. In the diet should include non-large varieties of meat (beef, rabbit), fish (better boiled or paired cooked), degreased cottage cheese, wheat bran. Among the croup, preference is given to oatmeal and buckwheat.
- Let's not forget about fresh vegetables and fruits (better let it be melon, pumpkin, watermelon, carrots, apples).
- Fat, fried dishes, smoked, marinades, pickles, alcoholic beverages, including beer, are excluded. In the same list, we include carbonated drinks, sharp seasonings and egg yolks (the latter - for the period of exacerbation).
Loading days will not interfere (1-3 per week): it can be rice-compotect, curd, watermelon days. In addition, abundant drinking is recommended.
- How to prevent the development of cholecystitis? Please tell us about prevention
- Probably, much is clear already from the foregoing. The main prevention differs little from the prevention of many other diseases. This is a healthy lifestyle, rational food - Eating often, not on running, food is checked carefully, slowly.
- Agree, it would seem simple, capital truths. But believe me, first of all, they are as important in terms of the prevention of cholecystitis.
- Igor Chichinov talked
- If you need a consultation of a gastroenterologist's doctor, you can sign up for reception here
- Editorial recommends:
- Dyskinesia biliary tract: What is hiding behind this diagnosis? Why do people get yellow? MRI liver: for and against
- For reference:
- Patrushev Nikolai Borisovich
- Gastroenterologist, Candidate of Medical Sciences
- Graduate of the Perm State Institute of 1988
Primary specialization in gastroenterology - 1995
From 2005 to 2014 He worked at the Central Research Institute of Gastroenterology (Moscow). First, a doctor of separating chronic liver diseases, then head of the Advisory Diagnostic Department of the Institute.
From 2020 - a gastroenterologist in the "Expert Clinic" Perm.
Takes at: Perm, ul. Monastic, 42a.
What is cholecystitis
Cholecystitis is a collective medical term, which are designated various in etiology, the nature of the flow and symptoms of inflammatory processes in the bustling bubble.
Why do you need a gallbladder
In size, the gallbladder is similar to a small chicken egg. It is hollow inside the organ, which, when filling it, bile acquires different shapes. It consists of body, cervix and bottom.
The main task of the gallbladder is the accumulation and removal of bile when feeding food into the digestive system. Any violation in its work instantly affects the overall human well-being.
The bile is generated by cells of the liver - hepatocytes, this process is continuously (Fig. 1). Bile has a liquid consistency, a specific yellow-green color, the recognizable smell and bitter taste. This hepatic secret plays an important role in digestion: breaks fats and regulates metabolism. Bile activates the pancreatic enzymes and neutralizes the acids of the gastric juice.
Figure 1. Circulation of bile. Bile salts are returned to the liver in a portal vein that transfers blood saturated with nutrients. Source: DrawittokNowit. Com.
The inflammation of the gallbladder is an urgent problem for residents of developed countries. Despite the unconditional successes of modern medicine in the diagnosis and treatment of cholecystitis, the incidence of incidence is steadily growing from year to year. If a few decades ago, the disease was considered characteristic of older people, now there is a tendency to her gradual "rejuvenation".
By the number of diagnoses in the group of diseases of the digestive organs, cholecystitis is inferior only to acute appendicitis. Along with the general increase in morbidity around the world, an increase in the number of patients with a complicated form of pathology is noted. Since the disease significantly reduces the quality of people's life, WHO talks about it and in a social context.
Most of the diseased inflammation is associated with the presence of biliary concrections, in other words, with a gallway disease. Among the patients are over 40 years old, they are sick cholecystitis 3-5 times more often than men. The disease is typical for residents of developed countries, which is associated with the features of nutrition and lifestyle.
Scientists still continue to argue about the causes of cholecystitis. The most popular theory binds pathology with infectious damage, since bacteria in the bustling bubble in the study are detected by about half of the fallen.
According to this theory, the inflammation of the gallbladder begins when pathogenic microflora - staphylococcus, streptococcus, intestinal sticks and some other bacteria come into it. Sometimes the cause of cholecystitis becomes worms, fungi, anaerobic bacteria, hepatitis viruses. In rare cases, cholecystitis develops against the background of allergies or poisoning.
The infection penetrates the gallbladder in different ways:
enterogenic - with food and drink when digesting contaminated products;
hematogenic - with dental or other operations using non-sterile tools, when overflowing blood or injections of a contaminated needle; lymphogenic - through lymphatic capillaries and other structural elements of the lymphatic system.
There are other opinions about the nature of cholecystitis, for example, the occurrence of the inflammatory process in the biliary ways and the bustling bubble due to the violation of blood circulation in the walls due to vessel thrombosis. The destructive process begins against the bubble artery ischemia.
Another theory links cholecystitis with impaired liver function, which lead to pathological changes in the structure of bile. As a result, the digestion system ceases to perform an antioxidant protective role, and inflammation begins in the bustling bubble.
Cholecystitis usually develops with a bile in a gallbladder. Disruption of bile utilization can be due to various factors:
The presence of stones blocking bile ducts and prevent bile outflows. Conductors often have sharp edges trauming mucous membranes. Scratch and ulcers are entrance gates for pathogenic microflora.
Violation of the contractile function of the gallbladder and the reduction of its tone. As a result of dyskinesia, the bile does not completely come out of the organ, and its stagnation provokes the inflammatory process and the formation of solid particles.
Congenital pathology of the structure of the gallbladder - curvature, hauling, scars, the narrowing of the ducts that make the outflow of bile.
The stones in the bustling bubble and bile ducts are found in 90% of patients with cholecystitis. Stones are two species: cholesterol, 90% consisting of pure cholesterol, and pigment, which mainly include calcium.
By the beginning of the inflammatory process, factors that are not directly related to the pathology of the biliary system can be given:
Improper food behavior - acute and fatty food, overeating, rare meals;
constant nervous overvoltage, emotional overload;
Endocrine disorders, in particular, diabetes, hormonal imbalance during pregnancy or climax;
abuse of alcohol drinks;
The focus of inflammation in the body - angina, adnexitis, pulmonary infections, etc.;
disorders in the work of the pancreas, for example, the reflux of its enzymes in the gallbladder;
- reception of some drugs;
- Hereditary predisposition.
- The risk group includes people suffering from obesity, diseases of the small intestine, women during pregnancy.
- Types and shapes of cholecystitis
- In modern gastroenterology, various cholecystitis classifications are used. The correct definition of the type and form of pathology determines the tactics of treatment and the success of the therapeutic measures.
- The division of the disease on acute and chronic cholecystitis is based on the severity of symptoms and the degree of destructive changes in the bustling bubble.
- Acute cholecystitis
- A distinctive feature of acute cholecystitis is a sudden of illness and bright symptoms. The absolute majority of observations (up to 95%) are associated with a biliary disease: the attack begins when the bile outflow stone is blocked. At the same time, more than half of the patients, the results of an analysis of bile show the presence of pathogenic microflora in it.
The attack of acute cholecystitis most often begins after abundant reception of oily and acute food. We can also provoke the disease can also intake of choleretic drugs, a strong nervous shock.
Acute cholecystitis during pregnancy
In some women, sharp cholecystitis develops during pregnancy, most often in the third trimester. It is mainly due to the change in the hormonal background or existing for conception by pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract. The disease increases the risk of late gestosis and other complications during childbirth.
About acute cholecystitis they say with a one-time attack, which managed to stop and stop the development of the pathological process. Repeating attacks indicate the transition of the disease in chronic form.
Types of acute cholecystitis
The varieties of acute cholecystitis are determined on the basis of the severity of the symptoms, the nature of the flow and forecast of recovery. The form of acute cholecystitis is determined by the results of a comprehensive survey. The treatment regimen is selected on the basis of the general condition of the body of the patient and its age, the nature of the course of the disease and a number of other factors.
hematogenic - with dental or other operations using non-sterile tools, when overflowing blood or injections of a contaminated needle; Catarial
Catarial cholecystitis is the easiest form of pathology. Inflammation does not affect the muscular wall of the gallbladder. During the examination, there is an edema of the organ and redness of the mucous membrane. The cause of inflammation can be both a short-lived stone and, for example, an episode of alcohol abuse. Upon timely appeal to the doctor and adequate drug therapy, improving the patient's condition is observed during the week. In compliance with all medical recommendations, the attack may not be repeated anymore.
The phlegmosic form is characterized by purulent inflammation of all the layers of the gallbladder. The disease is destructive in nature: the gall bubble increases greatly in size, ulcers and foci of dead tissue are formed on its thickened walls. The clearance is filled with purulent exudate. If the purulent contents of the bubble cannot exit the outside, then the wall perforation and the development of peritonitis is possible. This form of acute cholecystitis is dangerous by many serious complications.
The gangrenous form is most often evolving after the catarrhal, and then the phlegmous acute cholecystitis. Due to the disturbed blood circulation, the wall of the gallbladder is quickly dying, and the body loses its functions. Tissue necrosis threatens the breakdown of the walls of the bubble and fatal outcome, so patients with gangrena need an urgent surgical operation.
Chronic cholecystitis can be a consequence of an acute form, but can develop independently against the background of other pathologies of the organs of the digestive system and excess weight. Often the diagnosis of "chronic cholecystitis" accompany gastritis, pancreatitis.
Chronic cholecystitis is diagnosed in children, and the child of the first year of life can be ill. Typically, pathology develops against the background of other inflammatory diseases of infectious nature.
The disease proceeds with periodic exacerbations, followed by remission. The duration of remission and the frequency of attacks are due to the character of the disease. Chronic cholecystitis is divided into light, medium and heavy forms.
- Calculse and non-calculus cholecystitis
- Calculse cholecystitis is associated with the presence of stones in the bubble itself or in the ducts, which are given to bile. Women of reproductive ages suffer from the disease several times more often than men, since women's hormones (estrogens) enhance the production of cholesterol - the basics of most of the concreters (stones).
- Estrogens capture cholesterol from the blood, and the liver displays it in bile. As a result, cholesterol does not settle on the walls of the vessels, and women before the onset of Klimaks suffer much less often from atherosclerosis. But the presence of a large amount of cholesterol in bile increases the risk of rock formation in the gallbladder.
- The process of forming stones is enhanced with age, so after 40 years the number of diagnosed cases of precisely this kind of pathology increases.
Stones can no longer manifest themselves. Inflammation begins when one or several concrections moved and blocked the joy (Fig. 2). To the movement of stones can cause a sharp change in weight, both weight loss and fast set. Under overweight, the extra cholesterol is derived by the body through bile, and with a strict limitation of calories and harsh weight loss cholesterol extracted from adipose tissue.
hematogenic - with dental or other operations using non-sterile tools, when overflowing blood or injections of a contaminated needle; Figure 2. Stones in the bustling bubble - a frequent cause of cholecystitis. Source: NarayanaHealth. Org.
Calculse cholecystitis can flow both in acute and chronic form with periodic recurrences. This type of illness often requires immediate surgical intervention. In addition, the long-term process of formation of stones is the risk factor on the development of oncology.
What is dangerous cholecystitis: complications
Untimely appeal to the doctor at the first signs of cholecystitis and hope that everything "will be held", threatens with many serious complications. The long-term inflammatory process may gradually move to neighboring organs and tissues, provoking the development of pancreatitis, pleurite, pneumonia and other dangerous diseases.
The phlegmous form of pathology can cause perforation of inflamed and ulcerated walls with sharp edges of the gallstones and an oral octuance with purulent impurities into the abdominal cavity. In this case, a spilled peritonitis is diagnosed, requiring immediate surgical intervention.
The most dangerous complication of cholecystitis - sepsis. Blood infection can begin when bacteria getting into overall blood flow.
The absence of treatment may result in a gallbladder water - obstruction of bile ducts with accumulation in the cavity of the mucus organ and exudate. People's older people have cholecystitis can cause serious problems from the cardiovascular system, right up to heart attack and angina.
Symptoms of cholecystitis
Disease manifestations depend on its shape and the presence or absence of stones in a bubble or bile ducts.
The overall symptom for acute and chronic cholecystitis is a characteristic approaching stupid pain in the right side of the abdomen right under the ribs. Painses appear 1-3 hours after meals, especially after taking oily fried food. The pain may be of different intensity and give it to the right shoulder and clavicle.
In addition to pain, the following symptoms are characterized for inflammation of the gallbladder:
hematogenic - with dental or other operations using non-sterile tools, when overflowing blood or injections of a contaminated needle; general weakness;
- dizziness and nausea;
- vomiting with an admixture of bile;
- Metal taste and bitterness in the mouth;
- meteorism, problems with the chair;
- a slight increase in temperature;
- nervousness and sleep problems.
- With the development of the disease, symptoms of organism poisoning appear, a rapid pulse, a decrease in blood pressure, shortness of breath.
Symptoms of acute cholecystitis depend on its form. With the catarler, they are similar to the attacks in the chronic flow of the disease. Phlegmosic cholecystitis is characterized by strong pains, especially when palpation. Pains become more intense with coughing or attempt to change body position. A person suffers from frequent attacks of vomiting and strong tachycardia.
In the gangrenous form, the symptoms of acute intoxication of the body and purulent peritonitis are emerging to the fore, while the pain sneezes somewhat. The patient appears inhibition, confusion of consciousness, strong bloating. Such a state requires immediate appeal for medical care.
How to remove the attack of cholecystitis at home: first aid
- The most common mistake in the attack of cholecystitis is to drink painkillers or enzyme preparations in the hope of levying pain and improve the condition. In no case cannot listen to the advice of acquaintances and relatives, for example, what you need to attach to a sick side warmer. The boards will speed up the inflammatory process and will lead to the formation of a pus in its focus.
- If you feel strong pain in the right hypochondrium and other unpleasant signs of inflammation of the gallbladder - please contact medical care as soon as possible. Brightly pronounced symptoms with a significant deterioration in the overall state require emergency call, exacerbation of chronic cholecystitis - a visit to the Gastroenterologist's doctor.
- Number for emergency medical care in Russia: 103.
- Single emergency number (including MES, police, traffic police): 112 (works with a blocked phone account, in the absence of a SIM card).
- Before the emergency arrival, it is necessary to lie safely in a convenient position, drinking the pre-chloride-sodium mineral water without gas.
- Diagnosis of cholecystitis
For accurate diagnosis, a comprehensive survey is required, including laboratory and instrumental methods.
To which doctor to turn
The first stage of diagnosis is an inspection by a gastroenterologist. Its task is to collect detailed anamnesis and primary inspection. The survey is carried out in order to determine the symptoms, the prescription of the first attack of the disease, the lifestyle of the patient, its food behavior, the presence of concomitant diseases.
The gastroenterologist examines the oral cavity and determines the presence of a tongue on the language - a sign of an inflammatory process in the body. Palpalpation of the right side of the abdomen makes it possible to diagnose cholecystitis with a high prophence, but to clarify the form of the disease, a number of studies are necessary.
What tests to pass
The task of further examination is to determine the reasons for the inflammation of the gallbladder, the stagnation of bile and disruption of motility. For this purpose:
Common and biochemical blood test. Increasing the concentration of blood leukocytes in the blood and high SE indicator indicate an inflammatory process in the body. High activity of hepatic enzymes (AST, Alt) in biochemistry results - signs of problems with the liver or bubble.
Ultrasonic examination of the gallbladder allows you to estimate its size and wall thickness. Ultrasound helps to see the stones in the bubble and bile ducts and determine their size, shape and accurate location. In addition, an ultrasound doctor assesses the degree of inflammation of the ducts and the presence of problems with the conclusion of bile.
Duodenal probing is carried out to take bile for laboratory research and evaluation of the gallbladder motor skills. The bile is sent to bapposev to identify the infectious agent. After selecting the pathogen, testing is tested for the sensitivity of the strain to various antibiotics. Analysis of bile helps to additionally confirm the presence of stones and small solid particles in the bubble on the concentration of bile acids.
Cholecystography - X-ray with the introduction of a contrast agent - is prescribed to identify the anatomical features of the gallbladder, its shape and contours, the relief of the inner wall.
If after all surveys there is a doubt of the presence of cholecystitis, the doctor may assign a larposcopy for visual assessment of the nature of the morphological changes of the organs.
- In elderly, the diagnosis of cholecystitis can cause certain difficulties due to the large number of concomitant pathologies and reduce the common reactivity of the body. Such patients require special attention when choosing diagnostic methods.
- Treatment of cholecystitis
- Treatment of the disease is carried out comprehensively. The goal of therapy is not only to remove the symptoms and facilitate the overall condition of the person, but also cope with the reason for the stagnation of bile and prevent possible recurrences.
- Washing the gallbladder and biliary tract (tubaz)
- Tuba is a simple and popular procedure for washing the gallbladder, which is easy to carry out at home. It helps to remove pain syndrome and eliminate bile stars. This is an alternative health technique that can only be applied after a comprehensive survey and receipt of the recommendations of the attending physician-gastroenterologist.
- For cleansing the gallbladder and ducts used mineral water, vegetable fees with a choleretic effect, magnesia, xylitol. Any liquid must be heated to 40-450s, and from mineral water it is necessary to pre-release gas.
During the procedure, a person must lie on the right side, bending his knees a little, and put the heating under the right side. 2 glasses prepared for a liquid-prepared fluid needed to drink in small sips for 30-40 minutes and quietly lie down for another half an hour before the appearance of desire to go to the toilet (video 1).
The course of treatment lasts 2-3 months with the procedure 1-2 times a week.
For a better effect during treatment, a strict diet should be observed, refusing fried and greasy products, sharp seasonings, marinades, drums.
The tubage improves the motorcycle bubble motorcy and is used to prevent the formation of stones. The procedure is shown not only with chronic cholecystitis, but also with pancreatitis and liver problems.
The tubaz can only be carried out in the absence of stones in the bustling bubble, confirmed by the results of the ultrasound. Otherwise, the procedure can provoke the movement of the concrections and significantly worsening the state.
The procedure is contraindicated in the following states:
the presence of stones in the gallbladder;
hematogenic - with dental or other operations using non-sterile tools, when overflowing blood or injections of a contaminated needle; peptic disease;
The period of exacerbation of cholecystitis and any other chronic pathologies of internal organs;
inflammatory process in the body of any localization;
- Hepatitis and a number of other diseases.
- Medicines for cholecystitis
- Medical therapy is the basis of the complex treatment of cholecystitis. In the chronic non-calculous form of conservative methods, it is enough. During the exacerbation, the main task of the appointed drugs is to reduce pain and eliminate the focus of inflammation.
Drug therapy includes:
Antibacterial preparations of a wide range of action;
means for removing the symptoms of intoxication of the body;
- non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- enzyme preparations for the improvement of digestion;
- choleretic means.
The choice of drugs, their dosage and the duration of reception - the competence of a gastroenterologist. No self-medication with cholecystitis is unacceptable.
Surgical treatment of cholecystitis
Surgical treatment of cholecystitis is to remove the gallbladder. The operation is assigned in the event that conservative therapy did not give the desired effect, and the size and number of stones in the body increase the risk of blockage of bile ducts. Operational treatment is carried out during the remission.
Also, resection of the gallbladder is shown in emergency cases with acute calculous cholecystitis at a high probability of the development of complications.
Modern cholecystectomy operations are carried out using laparoscopic techniques, allowing to remove a gallbubble through small punctures on the front abdominal wall. Such operations practically do not leave scars, and the recovery takes only a few days.
How to live without a gallbladder?
If the gallbladder is removed, bile, without accumulating in it, it comes from the liver immediately into the intestine. In this body, the first time will be harder to digest oily food. Then gradually the gasts adapted to work without a gallbladder, the liver will produce bile portion.
Immediately after surgery, medications may be required - hepatoprotectors. During the rehabilitation period, it is important to strengthen the front abdominal wall by special exercises and comply with the diet - limit fat consumption.
Proper nutrition is a mandatory component of complex treatment. The cholecystitis shows the dietary table No. 5, developed in order to normalize the process of digestion and prevent recurrence.
Basic nutrition principles for cholecystitis:
- The diet must be balanced in proteins, fats and carbohydrates;
- Food fractional, portions no more than 200 grams every 2-3 hours; The amount of fats is limited to 70 g per day; Method of preparation - only a couple, quenching and cooking, fried dishes under the full ban;
Be sure to include in the menu protein in the form of lean meat and low-fat curd;
The number of rapid carbohydrates is under strict control.
Smoked meat and sausage, offal, dob, oily meat, alcoholic beverages, vegetables and greens and irritating substances are completely excluded from the diet.
Figure 3. What can and cannot be cholecystitis. Source: Medportal
The daily menu includes soups on low-fat chicken or vegetable broth, porridge on minimal fatty milk, boiled and baked low-fat fish, tea, jelly. It is recommended to drink mineral water, especially "Essentuki 4", pre-releaseing gas from it. The detailed menu will help you make a gastroenterologist together with a nutritionist.
Medicinal herbs are part of many drugs for the treatment of cholecystitis, but independently accept decoctions and infusions can only be coordinated with the doctor and the absence of contraindications.
Herbal beams are used to improve bile outflow and reduce its viscosity. The best natural cakes are corn stigs and pyrhem. They are brewed at the rate of 1 tablespoon of dry raw materials on a glass of boiling water, insist for an hour and take a half-table before eating.
When cholecystitis, it is recommended to drink decoction of rosehip: it not only contributes to the removal of inflammation, but also strengthens the immunity. The tinctures of Khrena, parsley, milk, chicory have proven well established.
Fitotherapy is not an independent treatment method, it is applied only in a complex with drugs. Applying grasses ragners without control from the doctor can lead to blockage of bile ducts.
Treatment of cholecystitis by folk remedies
Treatment of cholecystitis ready herbal fees
To minimize the risk of complications in the treatment of medicinal plants, it is better to buy ready-made herbal fees with a proven receptor at a pharmacy.
To treat cholecystitis, fees with a choleretic effect are applied:
Golden fee number 1 with mint, coriander, watch triliste and immorter. The decoction prepared on the recommendations on the packaging has a spasmolytic and choleretic effect, improves digestion.
The composition of choleretic collection number 2 instead of the watch triliste included thousands of thousands. Preparing and accepted decoction in the same way as the first collection.
Golden Collection number 3 is available in bags, which makes it easier to prepare a drink. The chamomile is part of the collection has a pronounced soothing effect.
The use of pharmaceutical fees must be coordinated with the attending physician.
Other folk remedies against cholecystitis From other folk remedies for the treatment of cholecystitis, you can allocate:
juice squeezed from fresh cabbage leaves;
a mixture of grapefruit juice with olive oil;
Beet decoction. These funds improve digestion and possess a constructive action.
The prediction of recovery depends on the degree of damage to the gallbladder, the quality of diagnosis and adequacy of the prescribed treatment. When accessing a doctor at the first symptoms of pathology and strict compliance with all recommendations, complete recovery comes quickly enough.
A much more pessimistic forecast for complicated formats of pathology, the development of complications in the form of peritonitis and sepsis.
The main methods for the prevention of cholecystitis and other diseases of the digestive organs are a healthy lifestyle and proper rational food.
It is necessary to refer to the doctor with any inflammatory process in the body and do not engage in self-medication.
The refusal of alcohol and cigarettes significantly reduces the risk of pathology and improves the overall condition of the body.
Diseases of digestive organs are a serious problem of civilization. Cholecystitis significantly reduces the quality of life and threatens serious complications. Despite the undoubted successes of medicine in the treatment of this pathology, it is better to prevent the disease, leading an active and healthy lifestyle and paying attention to the principles of proper nutrition.
Aliyev Yu.G. Minimally invasive surgical treatment of acute and complicated calculous cholecystitis / Yu.G. Aliyev, F.S. Kurbanov, V.K. Popovich, MA Chinikov, A.N. Sushko, I.S. Panteleeva // Moscow Surgical Journal. - 2014. - № 2. - P. 12-16.
Prudkov M.I., StroShvili I.G., Shulutko A.M., Veschev P.S., StroShvili A.G. Acute cholecystitis. The results of a multicenter study and the way to optimize surgical tactics.
Annala surgical hepatology . 2020; 25 (3): 32-47.
Gallbladder. Epidemic of the infretems and bends
Known the following gallbladder functions
: accumulative, concentration, contractile, secretory, enzymatic and regulatory.
In the newborn gall bubble of the spindle-like type. Subsequently, it acquires the shape of the pear or funnel-shaped. The gallbladder is incremented to the bottom of the liver. The bottom of the gallbladder is located in front, the body gradually goes into a narrow, overlapped for the stop and up the neck, from which the bubble duct leaves. In a narrow part there is a pocket in which the stones can "hide".
Availability of operation - Not yet indicator
What should I do it.
Comment by Lord Koe
Where the neck goes into bubbling duct
, the muscular layer of the wall is thickened and forms an annular layer of muscles - a sphincter (fus) Lutcens
- . The inner mucous membrane of the gallbladder is rich in folds and forms slugging deploys to the middle, muscular layer (the moves of the Rokitan-Ashoffa), and in the initial bubble duct department, it forms several spiral folds that can close a significant part of its lumen. Usually, the gallbladder looks like in fig. one.
- Fig. 1. The structure of the gallbladder
- Usually, the gallbladder contains up to 80 ml of concentrated bile
- , And to obtain such a quantity of concentrate, hepatic bile is required 5-10 times more. With a witch bile, its amount in the bustling bubble may increase.
In women, a gallbladder in a state of functional rest has a slightly larger volume than in men, but is reduced faster. On average, 500-700 ml of bile is formed in the human body.
Unlike the work of other organs of the digestive system (stomach
, Pancreas) The formation of bile in the liver - the process is continuous. However, its entry into the intestine is normally occurring in the process of digestion. This is ensured by the reservoir function of the gallbladder and its rhythmic abbreviations with the consistent relaxation of the mentioned Lutcens sphincter and then the sphincter is apparently.
located at the place of intensity of the total bile duct in the intestine.
Disorders of synchronization in the operation of the gallbladder and the valve apparatus (dyskinesia of biliary tract) can cause episodic, return pains in the top of the abdomen. Presumably pain provoke spasms leading to a violation of the bile current and expansion (cutting) overlying separations of the system.
Paradoxal is the fact that disorders of the gallbladder are found in many people with stones in the bubble, however, most of them (80%) never appear such pain symptoms!
Teaching without reflection
Useless, but also thinking
- Without teaching is dangerous.
- With each meal, the gall bladder is reduced. Emptying is carried out by several alternating phases of abbreviations and relaxation and occurs within 15-225 minutes, depending on the volume and quality of food, as well as other factors.
- Food with a high fat content helps to reduce the volume of the gallbladder by 80%. The bile at the same time enters the intestines, where he participates in digestion. The food initiates about 75% empty of the gallbladder, approximately 25% of emptying occurs during starvation, periodically, every 100-120 minutes.
The delay in the selection of bile can occur due to the blockage of the duct products of inflammation, a stone or due to the compression of the tumor (in these cases, the gallbladder can reach huge sizes, but it is painless) and with functional disorders in the form of a disorder of the gall muscle contraction and other departments of the biliary system. Motoric of the biliary tract is often disturbed due to reflex influences and complexity of regulatory mechanisms.
Fools teach everything
- equal to that
- Dead treat.
- Official classification of diseases provides only one congenital anomaly
(Development Pulk) Gallbladder, namely, its underdevelopment or in general the absence (Amensia, Aplasia and Gollar Bubble Giloplasia). In practice, there are other features of the anatomical structure of the gallbladder, which pediatricians sometimes treat as malformations of development (Fig. 2). Fig. 2. Congenital gallbladder buildings
Double and separated by partition (septic) gallbladder. Partitions consist of fibrous muscle tissue.
They can be single and multiple, more often there are across the bubble, less often longitudinally, can be separated by a gallbubble for individual cavities. The ultrasound method of research (ultrasound) has become a kind of "gold standard" assessment of the condition of the abdominal organs. Due to the ultrasound, the diagnostic search time is significantly reduced. Since the study is physically harmless, it is often prescribed for not quite clear indications. Ultrasound often reveals the deformation of the gallbladder and thickening its walls, despite the fact that computer tomography, as a rule, does not discover this pathology (!). Unlike computer magnetic resonance tomography, with an ultrasound research method, the doctor directly participates in obtaining an image that has its pros and cons. A positive moment is the possibility of a more focused and detailed study of the object, negative is the so-called human factor (after all, the image quality and its decoding is largely dependent on the experience of the researcher and the loyalty of the selected techniques). According to numerous studies, ultrasonic diagnostics of motor vessels of the gallbladder - one of the most difficult issues of clinical pediatrics, and children's practical health care has not yet been provided with a standardized model for diagnosing dyskinesium and constant and transient deformations of the gallbladder. Recall, the bubble almost constantly changes the form, in addition, the mucous membrane forms in its walls the moves of Rokitan-Ashoff.
The "deformation" of the gallbladder in children is very common - they are diagnosed on average in 30% of children with abdominal pain, and some (10-12%) pains are combined. Unlike unreasonable statements, serious studies show that abdominal pain caused by dyskinesia of biliary tract is equally often observed in children both with the deformations of the gallbladder and with a typical bubble bubble.
Any message about the beggars, the bend and the gallbladder breaks for the child is concerned about parents. They are especially frightened by the recommendations of long-term medical observation and treatment, which is to limit nutrition and the use of drugs. Moreover, "defects" are found randomly in children who do not complain about digestion. Special medical and preventive measures during the deformations of the gallbladder do not need to be taken! If in the side of pain (Using a material previously published in the publication "Ay, hurts!". - 2004. - Special issue, No. 22.) Diseases of the biliary system are very common. However, they rarely remain isolated for a long time: as a rule, other organs of the digestive tract are gradually involved in the process. Doctors suggest predominantly functional disorders (dyskinesia), inflammatory process (cholecystitis) or exchange shift (gallway disease).
comes down to herbs Words and stone
(i.e. minerals - chemistry).
For disorders of the jeliage system, pain in the right hypochondrium or in the episodes, which give to the right blade, shoulder or clavicle.
They have a stupid or fitful character, differ in intensity and duration. The use of oily, fried dishes, eggs, cold or carbonated beverages, wine, beer, sharp snacks can also cause pains that can be reduced by choleretic means or with the help of heating.
- Dyskinesia (dysfunction) of the biliary tract is an inconsistent, untimely, insufficient or excessive reduction in the gallbladder and bile ducts.
- It is based on a violation of reduction of abbreviations and tone. As a rule, younger women are subject to disconesia, while the amplification of pain is closely related to unpleasant psycho-emotional effects. There are also secondary dyskinesia with cholecystitis and gallstone disease. To choose treatment, it is important to know that there are two main forms of diskinesia: hypertensive (or hyperkinetic) and hypotonic (or hypokinetic).
- Nothing too!
- With hypertensive dyskinesia, the pain in the right hypochondrium grapple-shaped, crucial nature (more often short-term) appears 1-2 hours after a diet violation, during exercise, as well as in women in the menstrual period.
Accompany pain can nausea, belching, feeling of bitterness in the mouth. Vomiting is rare. The propensity towards constipation is usually up to 35 years.
In the hypotonic dyskinesia of patients tormented stupid, long-term, almost constant, which increase immediately after eating (though, sometimes there is no such conditionality). When feeling the right hypochondrium, there is a moderate pain in the area of the gallbladder. The remaining digestive disorders are hypertonic. Hypotonic dyskinesia occurs more often from people over 35 years old.
With bricken disease, the formation of stones favors:
stagnation bile; sedentary lifestyle; overweight;
Food with fatty products (the main component of the majority of bile stones - cholesterol).
The mind of most doctors is directed
not on science, not for useful recipes;
Low borestip makes them
capable of every short
act. Between the robbers I.
doctors all the difference is that
Some make their crimes
In the mountains, while others in Rome.
Hereditary predisposition, diabetes, long-term consumption of contraceptive pills matter. Stagnation, thickening of bile and, therefore, the probability of growth of stones is enhanced with long starvation (especially often with hunger self-medication). The manifestations of the disease depend on the location of the bile stones, their size, the number, activity of the joining infection, the severity of dyskinesia. The most typical situation, when the bouts of bile colic appear against the background of complete or relative well-being.
The attacks happen, as a rule, at night, after disorders, physical and mental stress and are often accompanied by vomiting, increasing temperature, short-term jaundice.
Quantum Scimus. -
We can so much
How much we know.
Cholecystitis - inflammation of the gallbladder. Chronic cholecystitis in the absence of a gallway disease actually occurs much less frequently than is usually considered. If the diagnosis is set, then the treatment of diseases of the biliary system can be carried out independently - by impact on protective forces, exchange disorders, dyskinitic disorders and bile stars.
The main measures of therapeutic effects at home:
choleretic (those that stimulate the selection of bile from the liver and gallbladder) and the burned-core (which stimulate the formation of bile bile) means;
- You can seek help to reflexotherapists and physiotherapists. It is important to remember - with bark colic needed emergency medical care.
- About the stones in the bustling bubble is worth knowing the following.
- If there is a characteristic bile colic - unambiguously need to go to the hospital (most likely the operation will be made).
- If there are chronic symptoms, typical of the gall-eyed disease (men are more or less permanent, not colon-like and not caused by the intestinal state pain in the right upper part of the abdomen or the right of hypochondrium at night, in women - pronounced pain after consuming oily food). Planned mining operational operation to remove the gallbladder is preferred.
- If there are other disorders of the digestive system (not necessarily associated with stones in the bustling bubble), the loyalty of the solution depends on the politician of the doctor. In the event that such violations do not depend on the presence of stones in the bustling bubble, they will definitely appear again; The psychological positive effect of the operation, or placebo effect, lasts until six months. It is impossible not to consider that there is a certain risk of occurrence after the operation of constant diarrhea or bile in the stomach. Finally, unintentional damage to the biliary tract during the operation can cause a long disease. There are other complications.
- It happens that there are no significant violations of the digestive organs, nevertheless the operation is offered, motivating it by the risk of future complications. At the same time, the solution for the circumstances (for example, the reception of contraceptive pill, pregnancy planning, the need to respect the half-starne diet) and other factors contributing to the growth of stones, have to be taken to the patient himself. But without the advice of an experienced doctor can not do.
- If the disease is determined
- Difficult, then not
- intervene and do not hurry.
- Truly, or creature (person)
- take the top of the disease,
or the disease will be determined!
Professor Lev Efimovich Etingen often tells in the materials a mass reader about the history of modern medicine. Here is a quotation about a worm-like process from his article in a respected scientific and popular journal (L. Etingen. "Milky" vessels and other mysterious authorities // Science and Life. 2003. No. 2. P. 18-23.). "At the beginning of the last century, many doctors, even without proper testimony, were actively accounted for the operation of removal of the process, with regularity resembling sacrificial acts. Some doctors generally considered the Appendix unnecessary authority. If the medieval scientist Leonardo Da Vinci considered him as a defender of the intestine from the break in the accumulation of gases, then at the beginning of the 20th century the Grand Russian physiologist I.I. Mechnikov authoritatively stated that the process does not fulfill any useful function. Surgeons were solidized: this body is clearly dying, because its removal is not reflected on the functional sections of a person, and it is often atrophy to older age. [...] I would try to behave my heart, liver or kidney! This process can generally be absent from completely healthy people, and he is often amazed only because of his "inferiority."
All this, especially with regard to frequent cases of inflammation, served as an indication to the unimpeded removal of the body, and someone just earned it well. [...] obviously not only per calm one of the doctors of the last century formulated the idea that the belly with a remote process is a powder barrel that can explode at any time. So, maybe you should not spare appendixes and it is better to cut a thousand healthy than to skip one patient? Not.
Full amnesty Appendix has not yet been announced, but the rehabilitation of the very fact is already. The old ideas about the alleged unnecessaryness of the appendix were replaced by opinion if not about utility, then at least about its desirability. We have been survived before the surgeons, in the statistics of which the Operation of appendectomy occupies the first place in mass, begin to reproach in "surgical aggression". "
Doesn't the analogy with modern attitude towards a busty bubble?
To us in the struggle
in any of it manifestations.
Due to the chronic flow of these diseases and possible exacerbations, the diet is recommended to apply constantly. Those who are bothering the liver know what restrictions should be in their food mode.
Recall only the general provisions of rational nutrition.
Diet - one more
appetite. Evan Ezar
It is necessary to chew slowly and carefully, since in the crushed form, food is better mixed with digestive juices, it is easier to digest and absorbed. It is recommended to eat 5-6 times a day. We gradually: each eating is caused by an enhanced selection of bile in the intestine. Such fractional nutrition prevents stagnant bile in the bubble. In addition, with a good outflow from the liver, unnecessary metabolic products are removed.
A long break between meals contributes to the bile, and the abundant food is overloading the digestive organs after it. It is good to eat in the same clock - this ensures the timely allocation of digestive juices. The last time per day should be cut 2 hours before sleep: at night the digestion slows down, the products (especially protein) are absorbed with difficulty. Before SHO, you can drink a glass of sophisticated, compote or jelly.
With disknesia, regardless of the form, vegetarian soups with croups, fruit soups, low-fat soup, borsch are recommended as first dishes. On the second - gentle varieties of beef and chickens, river fish, sweeping herring, slightly roasted boiled meat.
Dairy products (sour cream as seasoning for soups and salads, butter, non-large varieties of cheese);
Cereals (buckwheat, oat, rice, manna); vermicelli;
A variety of vegetables, fruits, berries (with the exception of acid varieties), especially carrots, watermelon, melon.
Not contraindicated in grasses, marmalade, jams, jam. Fig. 2. Congenital gallbladder buildings
Unwanted lambs and pork smoked meats, sausages, fatty and fried dishes, fat, sharp sauces, margarine, meat, fish, mushroom pure bullets. Do not abuse horseradish, onions, garlic, pepper, mustard, sorrel, peas, beans, radish, radish, mushrooms, salted products. A negative reaction is able to cause chocolate, candy, natural coffee, cocoa, carbonated drinks, chewing gum. Unwanted cold dishes and drinks.
Lightweight diet and too strict
In diseases for long
dangerous, but it is dangerous in sharp diseases in the case where she
Inappropriate. On the other hand,
An extremely scarce diet is difficult.
So exactly it is difficult and overflowing,
reaching to extremes. Hippocrates
Note - Herbs and Tablets
With insufficient emptying of the gallbladder, the stitching of the bile and increased opportunities of the stone formation is effective infusions of Aira, birch, immortals, sprinkles, corn, mint
, dandelion, pyzhma, parsley, cumin, vytristnik water, yarrow, rosehip. These plants enhance the selection of bile from the bubble and ducts, they tone their muscles. It is advisable to enrich food with vegetable oil, and also take it inside across the tablespoon 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals for a week, then on a spoonful on an empty stomach 2 times a day for another week. Pharmaceutical preparations of stimulating actions, such as a tincture of lemongrass fruit, as well as funds contributing to the gallbladder: magnesium sulfate , xylitis, oliemina, sorbitol
, mineral water
When dyskinesia with accelerated emptying of the bubble (chronic cholecystitis), infusions made of plants are recommended mainly with binding and antimicrobial effects, in particular the Snake Highland, Hypericum
, nettle, pyrms, chamomile, chicory
Immorter, corn stiggers, mint, as well as some mineral waters contribute to the removal of spasms. Allohol is shown from pharmacy vegetation preparations
, Olyminthine and Holyagol. Those who prevail hypotonic dyskinesia, prevailing noise-free tube 2-3 times a week for a month.
And God said: Here, I gave you all
Grass, seeding, what is on
all the earth and every tree that
Fruit wood, sowing seed, -
You will eat this in food; And all the beasts
earthly and all birds heavenly
and every [Gado,] reptile
on the ground in which the soul is alive, I gave
All Greenery grass in food. And so.
Life. 1: 29-30
Several times a year is a 3-4 week course of treatment with mineral waters. With increased acidity of gastric juice
Water drink 30 minutes before meals 1 / 2-2 / 3 cups 2-3 times a day. In hypotonic dyskinesia, high mineralization water is used in cold form (about 250 ml), with hypertensive - relatively low mineralization in heated form (on average 400 ml).
Since diskinesia often accompany the gastric (chronic gastritis
) and intestinal disorders (chronic colitis
) Recommended bitterness, as well as plants governing the intestine function.
- It is important to know!
- Bile stones using phytotherapy do not dissolve
The choleretic is called the means that increase the formation of bile or contribute to its exit.
They are actively prescribed in diseases of biliary tract, as well as with auxiliary goal - for the treatment of other lesions of the digestive system.
Case soothe pain.
- Most often recommended:
- The decoction of the rhizoma of Aira Bolotnaya;
- Infusion of kidneys and young birch leaves;
- The decoction of sandmaker flowers sandy and flamine (dry sandmotor concentrate sandy, produced in tablets of 0.05 grams);
- infusion from the leaf of the Water Tribol (it is a three-lines watch);
- infusion from nettle leaves;
- decoction and liquid alcohol extract 1: 1 by 70% alcohol of corn stilts;
- infusion from peppermint leaves;
- Infusion of the roots and grass of the dandelion of medicinal (enhances the secretion of all digestive glands, has some relaxing effect);
decoction of leaves and flower baskets of the Pijmas (the Tanacechol preparation is also made from the pyress);
infusion from the fruit of the TMINA ordinary;
Infusion of Flowers and Herbs of Yarrow, Ordinary;
- The infusion of cinnamon rose hips (a sugar syrup of a condensed water extract and sugar is also used - the drug Holosas).
- However, it is necessary to remember that many herbs have strict restrictions in the application. So, Barbaris, Parsley is contraindicated pregnant. For ulcerative disease
- Immorter and mint should be avoided, and with acute inflammatory diseases of the liver from choleretic means it is better to refuse.
- Medicine is
Being introduced by B.
rat gives scientific
- Result or
Spasms remove, secretion increases
In addition to plants, there are combined drugs that are stimulating boring. Allohol contains dry bile animals, dry garlic extract, nettle extract, activated carbon and excipients.
- Among other things, it suppresses the fermentation processes in the intestine, reduces gas formation, has a relaxing and weak hemostatic effect.
- However, the reception of his people, poorly carrying garlic, undesirable. Olimeine includes peppermint oil, turpentine purified, and olive and olive, as well as purified sulfur.
- Holyagol consists of a dyeing substance Kurkuma root (family of ginger), emodin from a crazy
- , olive oil, essential oils, as well as alcohol and magnesium salicylate.
- All drugs of this group increase the secretion of bile, at the same time reducing its viscosity (immortelle, corn stiggers), and also increase the content of so-called cholates, which helps to reduce the risk of cholesterol falling into the sediment with the formation of stones (immortelle, rod, cholaagol, rosehip). Preparations also provide antimicrobial (immortelle, peppermint
- , Pijma) and anti-inflammatory (olieline, cholaagol, rosehip) action, have the ability to remove the spasms of the biliary tract (immortelle, corn stalls, peppermint, olieline, kolagol).
- Everyone says
- that health
more than just
But no one
does not observe.
These medicines have a number of features that need to be considered. For example, cornfits accelerate blood clotting, increase the urination, reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels. The immortality reduces the level of bilirubin in the blood, increases the secretion of the juice of the pancreas and gastric juice, increases the urination, slows down the reductions in the stomach. Mint has a soothing effect, expands the heart vessels and improves blood circulation in capillaries, enhances the intestinal cuts and the secretion of digestive juices. Rosehip has a diuretic effect, improves metabolic processes in the body, reduces cholesterol levels in the blood, reduces the permeability of vascular walls, improves the liver functions, increases the body's resistance. Holyagol acts abreasingly.
Separate means increase the amount of bile at the expense of the water component, slow down the reverse absorption of water and increase the stability of the bile to fall out the sediment. The drugs of this group include Valerian and Mineralnye Vody (Slavyanovskaya
and some others). Mineral waters (without gas!) Contact activation of exchange and neutralizing liver functions.
The enhanced selection of bile occurs due to the presence of sodium sulfate in the waters
While sulfate magnesium contributes to active emptying of the gallbladder.
They know the brother, what I
You already said, and this is not
Very it helps treatment.
All their advantage is
in the call of Galimmati yes in firm
chatter that gives us words
For business and promises for valid
Preparations of another group have stimulating properties for biliary due to increasing the tone of the gallbladder and reduce the tone of the biliary tract. These include Barbaris ordinary, magnesium sulfate, Karlovarskaya (Karlsbad) salt, xylitol and sorbitol . This group also includes a medicine of plant origin Flaucum (obtained from the leaves of skimpics of the leather family of the summaches, produced in tablets of 0.02 grams).
At the heart of xylitol - cotton husk, sorbitol is formed when processing sugar. These solid alcohols have a favorable effect on boring, normalize gastric secretions, metabolism, have a relaxing effect, contribute to the synthesis of vitamins of the B group, slow down the heart rhythm, but they can increase blood pressure. Magnesium sulfate
(bitter, or English salt) produced in the form of a powder, when taking inside, removes bile spasms, has a relaxing and diuretic effect. Removes spasm of biliary tract known remedy for nitroglycerin angularity (although it is poorly tolerated by people who do not suffer from heart disease).
Ignoti Nulla Est.
Curatio Morbi. -
Does not exist
The choice of choleretic agents is determined not only by the character of the alend, but also by the accompanying violations. Thus, during reduced acidity of the stomach, immortelle, mint, xylitis, sorbitol and oliethine, with concomitant irritation of the intestine - Allohol, Olymethine, Xylitis, English salt, are recommended by immortelur during chronic pancreatitis. With acute inflammatory liver changes (acute hepatitis or hepato-olecisitis), it is impossible to strengthen the secretion of bile, as it increases the load on the hepatic cells. During the treatment of ulcerative disease, the olieline should not be applied, immorter and mint due to the trend towards the increase in gastric secretion.
Many underground mineral waters are used in different diseases of the digestive, kidney organs, with metabolic disorders. During the course of drinking treatment with mineral waters (on average, 1 month) reduces the number of other liquids. After a break in 2-3 months it can be repeated. In case of liver disease, water can be used with a small amount of gas or no gas temperature of 40-45 ° C in the morning, before dinner and dinner at 1-1.5 glasses. With increased gastric secretion, water should be drunk in 1-1.5 hours before eating with large sips, quickly, with heartbud or belching after meals - an additional 2-3 times 50 ml. With reduced highlighting of the gastric juice - for 10-15 minutes or during food slowly, in small sips, for 2-5 minutes.
Know that by the number of good
- and effective treatment applies
- use what strengthens
- mental and animal strength like
For example, joy, meeting
the patient with what he loves and
Permanent finding S.
courageous people and with
Those who he is ashamed.
This eliminates the patient
For him things.
When cholecystitis, hepatitis are recommended to use the following mineral waters: Arzni, Berezovskaya, Borge, Jermuk, Dilijan, Essentuki No. 4, Luzhanskaya, Mirgorod, Slavyanovskaya or Smartovskaya.
Medical Tuba (Using the material previously published in the Journal "Health from Nature". - 2002 (February).
Well helps to clean the liver and gallbladder such a procedure as the healing noise-free tube. Especially it is useful for long-term stupid butting pain or sense of gravity in the right hypochondrium.
Centuries-old history of treatment
patients submitted until the 20th century
- Three postulates: importance
- psychotherapy, necessity
- Natural uses
body forces and recommendation
"Do not harm."
In the morning, an empty stomach is 1-1.5 hours before breakfast, drink 2 glasses of warm mineral water (in one reception or separate portions for half an hour) of medium mineralization, for example, essentics. In order for the gallbladder is more vigorous, you can add 5 grams of bitter salts (magnesium sulfate) or sorbitol. Then lie on the right side by laying under it a pillow with a heating line 38-42 ° C, and save such a position for 45-60 minutes. Perform the complex of breathing exercises - preferably in the sitting position within a few minutes. The main exercise is an in-depth diaphragmal breath: deep breaths with subsequent elongated exhalations. At the same time, slightly squeeze the bottom departments of the chest. These classes contribute to the "massage" of the liver of the cutting diaphragm and the improvement of bile outflow.
After that, you can easily have breakfast.
Therapeutic tubi can be carried out 1-2 times a week. 6-8 procedures are enough to rate.
If you have stones in the bustle bubble, let it be completely small, do not perform the procedure for the tubing. Stones can move, but do not get out, and get stuck in an outdoor bilent
Do not worry if during the day there will be plentifully of an ordinary chair painted by bile. This indicates the effectiveness of the tuba. Accordingly, in the absence of stool it is useful in the middle or on the outcome of the day to make a cleansing enema.
Once, starting, the disorders of the work of biliary tract accompany a person, as a rule, for many years.
The rational lifestyle and nutrition, as well as the skillful alternation of various techniques of self-help capable of significantly improve well-being, ensure a continuous impact on violation and prevent its progression.
V.V. Vasilenko. Sixty essays about digestion (recommendations of the gastroenterologist patients)
Back to section
The stones in the bustling bubble (gall-eyed disease, biliary disease, HCB, HELLITIAZ) - a disease characterized by the formation of stones in the bustling bubble, usually consisting of cholesterol. In most cases, they do not cause any symptoms and do not require treatment.
However, if the stone is stuck in the duct (hole) of the gallbladder, it can provoke sudden severe abdominal pain, which usually lasts from one to five hours. This abdominal pain is called bile colic.
Stones in the bustling bubble can also cause its inflammation (cholecystitis). Cholecystitis can be accompanied by long-term pain, the yellowness of the skin and an increase in body temperature above 38 ° C.
In some cases, the stone, dropping out of the bubble, can block the duct, according to which the digestive juice from the pancreas flows into the intestine (see figure on the right). It causes her irritation and inflammation - acute pancreatitis. This condition causes abdominal pain that is constantly intensified.
Gallbladder is a small bag-shaped organ located under the biscuits. The structure of the gallbladder and its ducts you can view on the image to the right.
The main function of the gallbladder is to keep bile.
Bile is a liquid produced by the liver, helping splitting fats. It passes from the liver through the channels - hepatic ducts and enters the gallbladder.
The bile accumulates in the bustling bubble, it becomes more concentrated, which contributes to the best fats splitting. As you need, bile is distinguished from the gallbladder into a common bile duct (see picture), and then into the intestinal lumen, where it is involved in digestion.
It is believed that the stones are formed due to the violation of the chemical composition of the bile in the bustling bubble. In most cases, cholesterol levels greatly increase, and the extra cholesterol turns into stones. Stones in the bustling bubble are found very often. In Russia, the prevalence of gallstone disease varies within 3-12%.
Typically, treatment is required only in cases when stones cause anxiety, for example, pain in the stomach. Then a minimally invasive operation to remove the gallbladder can be recommended. This procedure, called laparoscopic cholecystectomy, is quite simple and rarely has complications.
- A person can do without a gallbladder. This body is useful, but is not vital. After cholecystectomy in the liver, the bile is still produced, which, instead of accumulating in the bubble, flows into the small intestine. However, part of the operated persisted postcholycystectomic syndrome develops.
- Thus, in most cases, bile disease (HCB) is easily treated with surgical path. Very severe cases can threaten life, especially in people with weak health, but the deadly outcome is rare.
- Symptoms of stones in anguil bubble
Many people with bile disease (HCRs) do not have any symptoms and do not know about the disease, if the stones are accidentally discovered in the bustling bubble during the survey conducted for another reason.
However, if the stone overlaps the bull duct, according to which the bile flows out of the gallbladder into the intestine, expressed symptoms occur.
The main one is pain in the stomach. However, with a certain location of the stones, other symptoms may occur against the background of pain in the bustling bubble.
The most common symptom of stones in the gallbladder is a sudden severe abdominal pain, usually lasting from one to five hours (but sometimes can go through a few minutes). This is called bile colic.
The pain during bile colic can be felt:
in the center of the abdomen, between the sneaker and the navel;
In the opposition on the right, where she can give to right side or blade.
- During the bubble bubble attack hurts constantly. Emptying of the intestine or vomiting do not facilitate the state. Sometimes pain in the bile is provoked by the use of oily food, but can begin at any time of the day or wake you up at night.
- As a rule, bile colic happens irregularly. There may be several weeks or months between the bolts. Other symptoms during bark colic can be episodes of strong sweating, nausea or vomiting.
- Such a course of the disease doctors is called an uncomplicated bile disease (HCB).
- Other symptoms of stones in the bustling bubble
In rare cases, stones can cause heavier symptoms if they overlap the yoy outlet from the bubble for a longer time or shifted to other departments of biliary ducts (for example, overlap the outflow from the pancreas in the small intestine).
In such cases, you may have the following symptoms:
temperature 38 ° C or higher;
longer abdominal pain (gallbladder);
- heart palpitations;
- Yellowing skin and eye proteins (jaundice);
- skin itch;
- infusion from peppermint leaves;
- infusion from the leaf of the Water Tribol (it is a three-lines watch);
- chills or attacks trembling;
disorientation in space and time;
lack of appetite.
Doctors call such a heavier state with a complicated bile disease (GCB).
If you have a gallbladder hurt, sign up for a reception to the therapist or a gastroenterologist doctor - a domestic disease specialist.
Immediately call ambulance (from mobile 112 or 911, from a landline phone - 03) in the following cases:
- the jaggility of the skin and mucous membranes;
- abdominal pain that does not pass more than eight hours;
- infusion from nettle leaves;
- High temperature and chills;
- Thus, in most cases, bile disease (HCB) is easily treated with surgical path. Very severe cases can threaten life, especially in people with weak health, but the deadly outcome is rare.
- So strong abdominal pain that you cannot find a comfortable position.
- Causes of stones in the bustling bubble
It is believed that the stones are formed due to the violation of the chemical composition of bile in the bustling bubble. Bile is a liquid necessary for digestion, which is produced by the liver.
It is still not clear that leads to this imbalance, but it is known that the stones in the bustling bubble can be formed in the following cases:
An unusually high cholesterol in the bustling bubble - about four of the five stones in the bustling bubble consist of cholesterol;
An unusually high level of bilirubin (the product of the decay of red blood cells) in the bustling bubble is about one of the five stones in the bustle bubble consist of a bilirubin.
Chemical imbalance can lead to the formation of tiny crystals in bile, which are gradually turning (often for many years) into strong stones. The stones in the bustling bubble can be small as the sand, or large as pebbles. Stones are single and multiple.
Who can have stones in the bustling bubble?
The stones in the bustling bubble are more common among the following groups of people:
- Women who have given birth;
- Thus, in most cases, bile disease (HCB) is easily treated with surgical path. Very severe cases can threaten life, especially in people with weak health, but the deadly outcome is rare.
- Excess weight or obesity people - if the body mass index (BMI) is 25 or higher;
people are 40 years old and older (than you are older, the higher the risk of formation of stones);
People with cirrhosis (liver disease);
People with diseases of the digestive system (Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome);
People who have relatives with stones in the bustling bubble (about a third of people with stones in the bustling bubble there is a close relative, suffering from the same disease);
people who have recently dropped weights or as a result of a diet, or as a result of an operation, such as stomach bundages;
- Women who have given birth;
- abdominal pain that does not pass more than eight hours;
- People who receive the drug called Ceftriaxone - an antibiotic used to treat a number of infectious diseases, including pneumonia, meningitis and gonoron.
- Also, the increased risk of rock formation in the bustling bubble is in women who take combined oral contraceptives or taking treatment with high estrogen doses (for example, in the treatment of osteoporosis, breast cancer, manifestations of menopause).
Diagnosis of stones in the gallbladder
Many people have no symptoms in the bustling bubble, so they often detect them by chance, during the survey about another disease.
If you have a gallbladder hurts or there are other symptoms of gallstone disease (HCB), refer to the therapist or a gastroenterologist so that the doctor can conduct the necessary surveys.
Consultation with a doctor
First of all, the doctor will ask you about your symptoms, and then asks you to stick to the couch and examine the belly. There is an important diagnostic sign - a symptom of Murphy, which the doctor usually checks during inspection.
To do this, you need to breathe, and the doctor will easily knock on your abdominal wall in the area of the gallbladder. If the admission arises in the abdominal pain, the symptom of Murphy is considered positive, which indicates inflammation in the bustling bubble (in this case, urgent treatment is required).
The doctor can also assign a common blood test to identify signs of infection or biochemical blood test to determine how the liver works. If the stones shone from the gallbladder into the bull duct, the liver work will be broken.
If your symptoms or test results indicate the stones in the bustling bubble, most likely, the doctor will send you an additional study to confirm the diagnosis. If there are signs of a complicated form of gallstone disease (HCB), you can put you in the hospital for examination on the same day.
- Ultrasound of the gallbladder (ultrasound)
- Usually, the presence of stones in the bustling bubble can be confirmed by ultrasound when the image of your internal organs is created using high-frequency sound waves.
- When diagnosing stones in the bustling bubble, the same type of ultrasound is used as during pregnancy, when the top of the abdomen is listed with a small sensor, which is simultaneously the source of ultrasonic oscillations.
- It sends sound waves through the skin inside the organism. These waves are reflected from body tissues, forming an image on the monitor. The ultrasound of the gallbladder is a painless procedure that occupies about 10-15 minutes. Use our service to find the clinic where the ultrasound of the gallbladder do.
Ultrasound of the gallbladder detects not all kinds of stones. Sometimes they turn out to be not visible at the Uz-picture. Especially dangerous "skip" the stone, blocking the biliary duct. Therefore, if in indirect signs: the results of the tests, an expanded type of bile duct on an ultrasound or other, the doctor suspects the presence of a gallway disease, you will need several more studies. In most cases, it will be MRI or cholangiography (see below).
Magnetic resonance Tomography (MRI)
Magnetic resonance tomography (MRI) can be carried out to search for stones in bile ducts. This type of scan uses strong magnetic fields and radio waves to create a detailed image of the inner structure of your body. Find out where MRI do in your city.
X-ray examination of the gallbladder
There are several types of x-ray gallbladder and bile ducts. All of them are carried out using a special dye - an x-ray-contrast substance that is well noticeable on the X-ray.
Cholecystography - before the study is asked to drink a special dye, after 15 minutes they make a picture of the gallbladder, and then one more, after meals. The method allows you to assess the structure of the gallbladder, see the stones, their size and location, as well as study the operation of the gallbladder (how well it is reduced after eating). When blocking the bubble duct, the gallbladder is not visible in the picture, since the dye does not come to it. Then other types of research are prescribed.
- X-ray examination of the gallbladder, similar to cholecystography. But the dye is introduced into Vienna.
- X-ray examination of the gallbladder, when paint is injected into bile ducts or through the skin (using a long needle), or during surgery.
Retrograde cholangiopancratography (RHPG)
- This is the method of x-ray study of the gallbladder and bile ducts, using endoscopic technology. RHPG can only be a diagnostic procedure or, if necessary, expand to therapeutic (when with the help of endoscopic equipment, stones from the ducts are removed) - see "Treatment of stones in the gallbladder".
During the retrograde cholangiopancratography, the introduction of the dye is produced using an endoscope (fine flexible tube with a light bulb and a camera at the end), which through the mouth is carried out in the esophagus, the stomach, and then the duodenum - to the place where the gall duct is opening.